Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You’re not waiting you know came on here and act like people should take a vaccine because it’s what you do. And this is what they’re telling us vaccine should be weighed by decisions of good and bad? Absolutely not they’re telling everyone they should get it no questions asked. Funny how they advertise the shot but they don’t talk about any side effects but every other medicine there’s a fast talking gentleman at the end telling you how you’re going to have the possibility of anal prolapse vaginal bleeding and death. But not this one.
I see your talent now. You can’t read words , but you can read minds and impugn motives.
What a blob of s:censored2:t.

Thebrownblob

You’re right. I come here to talk with people that can read and when they get it broke off in them, they don’t cry like a little girl.
What you did was come here and try to pretend you’re not a totalitarian bootlicker who wants everyone to do what you did and you can’t answer the question why were not back to normal when the vaccine was supposed to get us back to normal we’re far from that. At least most of the ones here who expect people to get a vaccine because they did admit that’s what they expect you’re too much of a coward to even admit it. Amazing brownflush broke it off for me because he Sesso even though he answered no questions.😂

Last edited:

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Hmmm....

IMG_20220201_181420_752.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What you did was come here and try to pretend you’re not a totalitarian bootlicker who wants everyone to do what you did and you can’t answer the question why were not back to normal when the vaccine was supposed to get us back to normal we’re far from that. At least most of the ones here who expect people to get a vaccine because they did admit that’s what they expect you’re too much of a coward to even admit it. Amazing brownflush broke it off for me because he Sesso even though he answered no questions.😂
You’re making an ass of yourself.