Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Nah

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Did COVID kill this guy?

I like the part where the Dr. said covid could have caused him to crash…. we may never know. Money is a great motivation.
But, hey, that outta do it. This means all covid deaths aren’t because of covid.
Idiots and extreme exceptions on both sides.
I stand by my point. Almost a million people who had a lot of health issues, weakened immune systems died “ because “ they got covid.

BrownFlush

How could anything lessen the effectiveness of something that's not effective? Lol
One would have had to made the decision on the outset that it isn’t effective. Lol. That wasn’t hard. Others, ( I think around 540 million doses of been administered)unlike you, decided differently.

Last edited:

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I like the part where the Dr. said covid could have caused him to crash…. we may never know. Money is a great motivation.
But, hey, that outta do it. This means all covid deaths aren’t because of covid.
Idiots and extreme exceptions on both sides.
I stand by my point. Almost a million people who had a lot of health issues, weakened immune systems died “ because “ they got covid.
When the infection first started my BIL's brother died from Covid. He was around 68. He was in extremely good health. He did century bike rides all year and was very lean with no comorbidity factors. This was in NY BTW. He contracted the china flu and was hospitalized and, eventually, placed on a respirator AFTER making a significant improvement followed by a downturn. Subsequent to the downturn came the respirator and, 2-3 days later died. My point here is that I think his health care was mismanaged. My admittedly ignorant opinion is that people were placed on respirators prematurely and the health care institutes were overloaded and panicked. IMO a ton of people died due to mismanaged care.

BrownFlush

When the infection first started my BIL's brother died from Covid. He was around 68. He was in extremely good health. He did century bike rides all year and was very lean with no comorbidity factors. This was in NY BTW. He contracted the china flu and was hospitalized and, eventually, placed on a respirator AFTER making a significant improvement followed by a downturn. Subsequent to the downturn came the respirator and, 2-3 days later died. My point here is that I think his health care was mismanaged. My admittedly ignorant opinion is that people were placed on respirators prematurely and the health care institutes were overloaded and panicked. IMO a ton of people died due to mismanaged care.
The reports I'm getting now is they are backing way off on the "get him on a respirator" plan.
Two years. New pandemic. Like everything, the experts even learn things and change what they do and think.

Thebrownblob

The reports I'm getting now is they are backing way off on the "get him on a respirator" plan.
Two years. New pandemic. Like everything, the experts even learn things and change what they do and think.
That’s because it was and still is medical malpractice because of being incentivized by the federal government for testing positive in a hospital and for being ventilated. Makes you wonder how many of those deaths were necessary if they had proper treatment as well as if they were given drugs and medicines that would have treated it.

BrownFlush

That’s because it was and still is medical malpractice because of being incentivized by the federal government for testing positive in a hospital and for being ventilated. Makes you wonder how many of those deaths were necessary if they had proper treatment as well as if they were given drugs and medicines that would have treated it.

Old news.
This does not make the unnecessary deaths a part of some grand conspiracy to kill off everyone.
Many people died unnecessarily before covid because of the treatment they received at the time for whatever was wrong with them because it was thought to be best. Time and knowledge change the way many things are treated especially something new on the scene.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Old news.
This does not make the unnecessary deaths a part of some grand conspiracy to kill off everyone.
Many people died unnecessarily before covid because of the treatment they received at the time for whatever was wrong with them because it was thought to be best. Time and knowledge change the way many things are treated especially something new on the scene.
There was no Grand conspiracy, it was a decision made purely based on money not on saving lives mostly by hospital administration not staff they were too afraid to say anything they’ve known how to treat respiratory illnesses for hundreds of years putting people on ventilators has never been the best option at all. Very compassionate to call it old news because it’s still happening now never mind the people who were mistreated because of this, based on a giant corporations decision to make money instead of health decisions

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
There was no Grand conspiracy, it was a decision made purely based on money not on saving lives mostly by hospital administration not staff they were too afraid to say anything they’ve known how to treat respiratory illnesses for hundreds of years putting people on ventilators has never been the best option at all. Very compassionate to call it old news because it’s still happening now never mind the people who were mistreated because of this, based on a giant corporations decision to make money instead of health decisions
Are you kidding.there are documents that show that DARPA and the NIH were hiding that they knew ivermectin works...

Thebrownblob

Are you kidding.there are documents that show that DARPA and the NIH were hiding that they knew ivermectin works...
Ivermectin is very effective in many cases Certainly well researched and safe. several family members have taken it and the outcomes have been quite amazing. I have no doubt there’s probably more to the story but I don’t delve into whether or not agencies have no control over are doing things in the background. I think it’s simple enough to say most everything in our life is controlled by how much money a corporation can make regardless if it’s safe or effective or even necessary.