Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ivermectin is very effective in many cases Certainly well researched and safe. several family members have taken it and the outcomes have been quite amazing. I have no doubt there’s probably more to the story but I don’t delve into whether or not agencies have no control over are doing things in the background. I think it’s simple enough to say most everything in our life is controlled by how much money a corporation can make regardless if it’s safe or effective or even necessary.
It was always about the money.

Thebrownblob

You are in disagreement with about 90% of the no vaxxers.

Told you.
I really don’t care about what they call non-VAXers i’ve never disclose my vaccine status nor will I on here. my disapproval of anything that has to do with this vaccine was what we were promised and what we’ve gotten so far do not match. And constantly changing Narrative while some people bark follow the science. But they were the same people who said don’t question the science even though it’s constantly changed. Most of the people I know who decided not to take this vaccine have taken numerous others this one they do not feel comfortable with because it was not given the proper long-term studies in their opinion. So I wouldn’t call them non vaxxers at all I would call them non this vaccine. I have been and will remain 100% respectful of a persons decision to take or not take this vaccine. Because quite frankly it’s not my business.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You are in disagreement with about 90% of the no vaxxers.

Told you.
Watch the video. Do some research and find these documents...

Quit claiming ignorance...

IMG_20220111_175454_346.jpg
IMG_20220111_175457_253.jpg
IMG_20220111_175500_374.jpg
IMG_20220111_175502_682.jpg
IMG_20220111_175505_387.jpg
IMG_20220111_175507_043.jpg
IMG_20220111_175510_033.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There was no Grand conspiracy, it was a decision made purely based on money not on saving lives mostly by hospital administration not staff they were too afraid to say anything they’ve known how to treat respiratory illnesses for hundreds of years putting people on ventilators has never been the best option at all. Very compassionate to call it old news because it’s still happening now never mind the people who were mistreated because of this, based on a giant corporations decision to make money instead of health decisions
So a decision was made based on money and not saving lives by the hospital administrators or giant corporations or both? How many levels did this non conspiracy decision involve? You know, not killing people, just "mistreating" them for profit? And all staff everywhere were/are too afraid to say anything even though they know/knew that how they were treating this was not the best option at all.
yet...
There was no Grand conspiracy
You don't see this as conspiring or it's just not grand?
On what scale is this happening now? How many hospitals? Where?
How has a staff or hundreds of staff( don't know yet how many you are going to say are involved )kept this secret for so long?
If you know about it, I'm guessing the secret is out.

Thebrownblob

So a decision was made based on money and not saving lives by the hospital administrators or giant corporations or both? How many levels did this non conspiracy decision involve? You know, not killing people, just "mistreating" them for profit? And all staff everywhere were/are too afraid to say anything even though they know/knew that how they were treating this was not the best option at all.
yet...

You don't see this as conspiring or it's just not grand?
On what scale is this happening now? How many hospitals? Where?
How has a staff or hundreds of staff( don't know yet how many you are going to say are involved )kept this secret for so long?
If you know about it, I'm guessing the secret is out.
If you weren’t such an obtuse maroon you would know. Your opinion is invalid because you think it’s old news the people died because of Hospital malpractice. You have an agenda. I want to get like I told you no one cares what you say you should flush yourself just like your name.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

I really don’t care about what they call non-VAXers i’ve never disclose my vaccine status nor will I on here. my disapproval of anything that has to do with this vaccine was what we were promised and what we’ve gotten so far do not match. And constantly changing Narrative while some people bark follow the science. But they were the same people who said don’t question the science even though it’s constantly changed. Most of the people I know who decided not to take this vaccine have taken numerous others this one they do not feel comfortable with because it was not given the proper long-term studies in their opinion. So I wouldn’t call them non vaxxers at all I would call them non this vaccine. I have been and will remain 100% respectful of a persons decision to take or not take this vaccine. Because quite frankly it’s not my business.
I don't care that you don't care.
Nobody is asking your vax status.
Nobody is being disrespectful of anyone's choice.
Just making the point that that "non this vaccine" people believe this vaccine is loaded with conspiracy and whether you see it or admit it, you wrote a conspiracy in your above comment.

Thebrownblob

Know what?
Buy your conspiracy ?
Answer my questions or for the love of God, stop spouting nonsense.
It’s also not a conspiracy that you’re an obtuse maroon it comes out of your posts. It’s mostly because you’re ignorant in a scared little boy so you do what you’re told No questions asked

Thebrownblob

It’s also not a conspiracy that you’re an obtuse maroon it comes out of your posts
It’s also not a conspiracy that you’re an obtuse maroon it comes out of your posts. It’s mostly because you’re ignorant in a scared little boy so you do what you’re told No questions asked
Know what?
Buy your conspiracy ?
Answer my questions or for the love of God, stop spouting nonsense.
You act like a conspiracy is some sort of detail plan, it’s not it’s a simple fact that the government provided a bunch of money and incentivized giant corporations that own hospitals to make decisions that were not in the best interest of the patient but only in the best interest of the hospital to make as much money as they could from the government. It was a terrible idea. Most of these giant conglomerates that own hospitals don’t give two :censored2:s about their patients many of the doctors and nurses do but they would lose their job if they speak up about the care they’re forced to give or not give.

That’s not conspiracy theory it’s a fact.

Thebrownblob

You act like a conspiracy is some sort of detail plan, it’s not it’s a simple fact that the government provided a bunch of money and incentivized giant corporations that own hospitals to make decisions that were not in the best interest of the patient but only in the best interest of the hospital to make as much money as they could from the government. It was a terrible idea. Most of these giant conglomerates that own hospitals don’t give two :censored2:s about their patients many of the doctors and nurses do but they would lose their job if they speak up about the care they’re forced to give or not give.

Thebrownblob

I don't care that you don't care.
Nobody is asking your vax status.
Nobody is being disrespectful of anyone's choice.
Just making the point that that "non this vaccine" people believe this vaccine is loaded with conspiracy and whether you see it or admit it, you wrote a conspiracy in your above comment.
You certainly were being disrespectful when you said someone was anti-VAX simply for doubting this vaccine , which is not the case at all for many people. it’s a derogatory term meant to segregate The section of society they all believe the same way which is entirely untrue as well.

BrownFlush

I ask you questions, Dad, (who else can I trust?) but you never answer them.

Holy Hell!
We've got a live one!

BrownFlush

You certainly were being disrespectful when you said someone was anti-VAX simply for doubting this vaccine , which is not the case at all for many people. it’s a derogatory term meant to segregate The section of society they all believe the same way which is entirely untrue as well.
You're killing it, man.
Reading comprehension. Read.
You're statement is what you said. What I said isn't close to what you claim I said.

Thebrownblob

I ask you questions, Dad, (who else can I trust?) but you never answer them.

Holy Hell!
We've got a live one!
Crazy enough I wouldn’t have believed it myself if it hadn’t happened to a family friend.

Entered the hospital for a routine procedure tested for Covid and tested positive kept him overnight to test him again the next day tested positive again. The next day he said he had some chest pain but didn’t feel overall that bad they kept him in the Covid ward his family was unable see him.

Progressively got worse and complained it was hard to even get water from the staff because they didn’t come to his room very often.

About two weeks and he was intabated. The family and the family doctor explicitly said they did not want remdesaver given to him. Several day later they gave him the medicine anyway he was on the machine for two weeks and then passed away the family never able to see him again. He was fully vaccinated. early 60s. Right after Christmas. For whatever reason the hospital had him originally Marked as unknown vaccination status because wherever he got his vaccine hospital records did not have it in their system.

Grand conspiracy probably not. Piss poor hospital administration who never listened to the family doctor or the family about the care of their loved one definitely. but definitely old news to you.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 23 years
At our monthly UPS retired guys breakfast on Tuesday one of the fairly recently retired guys was telling us how he went through a 3 month fight with COVID and is feeling great now -------------------BUT--his hair is falling out in clumps. Never heard of this being a side effect of COVID but apparently it is. P.S. He is young (early 50"s) and was in great shape.