Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

watdaflock?

At our monthly UPS retired guys breakfast on Tuesday one of the fairly recently retired guys was telling us how he went through a 3 month fight with COVID and is feeling great now -------------------BUT--his hair is falling out in clumps. Never heard of this being a side effect of COVID but apparently it is. P.S. He is young (early 50"s) and was in great shape.
Temporary hair loss is normal after a fever or illness
Fever is a common symptom of COVID-19. A few months after having a high fever or recovering from an illness, many people see noticeable hair loss. While many people think of this as hair loss, it's actually hair shedding. Hair loss does not mean he's no longer in shape.

hope this helps.

rod

Retired 23 years
Temporary hair loss is normal after a fever or illness
Fever is a common symptom of COVID-19. A few months after having a high fever or recovering from an illness, many people see noticeable hair loss. While many people think of this as hair loss, it's actually hair shedding. Hair loss does not mean he's no longer in shape.

hope this helps.
I had just never heard this hair loss thing associated with COVID. I should have said he IS in good shape

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
At our monthly UPS retired guys breakfast on Tuesday one of the fairly recently retired guys was telling us how he went through a 3 month fight with COVID and is feeling great now -------------------BUT--his hair is falling out in clumps. Never heard of this being a side effect of COVID but apparently it is. P.S. He is young (early 50"s) and was in great shape.
My money is on thyroid is going bad or low iron.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Crazy enough I wouldn’t have believed it myself if it hadn’t happened to a family friend.

Entered the hospital for a routine procedure tested for Covid and tested positive kept him overnight to test him again the next day tested positive again. The next day he said he had some chest pain but didn’t feel overall that bad they kept him in the Covid ward his family was unable see him.

Progressively got worse and complained it was hard to even get water from the staff because they didn’t come to his room very often.

About two weeks and he was intabated. The family and the family doctor explicitly said they did not want remdesaver given to him. Several day later they gave him the medicine anyway he was on the machine for two weeks and then passed away the family never able to see him again. He was fully vaccinated. early 60s. Right after Christmas. For whatever reason the hospital had him originally Marked as unknown vaccination status because wherever he got his vaccine hospital records did not have it in their system.

Grand conspiracy probably not. Piss poor hospital administration who never listened to the family doctor or the family about the care of their loved one definitely. but definitely old news to you.
Sad story.
Not old news to me, but this isn’t news . I could tell you more than one personalized story similar to yours.
What’s your point?

Thebrownblob

Your dna going to a Chinese military. Do you even understand where this virus came from? Do you understand that you could make a virus attack a certain dna?
Interesting but I don’t know what a group of ups employees could do to stop the Chinese military? Crush their packages maybe? Put ruts in their yard? Back into their basketball goal?

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What do you think you're accomplishing here....
FBEcyz5XMAA7Idp.jpeg