Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
/02/22

COVIDNEWS

CDC Admits Natural Immunity Trumps Vaccine Immunity — 5 Months After Touting Vaccines as Superior​

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
It really is a JOKE to them...

L.A.’s mayor took a maskless photo with Magic Johnson, defying covid rules. His defense: ‘I’m holding my breath.’

Over the weekend, Los Angeles Lakers legend Magic Johnson took to Twitter to share several photos he had taken as the L.A. Rams faced off against the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC championship game.

“Hanging out at SoFi Stadium today!” Johnson tweeted, referencing the Rams’ home in Inglewood, Calif., along with four pictures that appeared to be taken from a luxury suite.

But the photos were quickly scrutinized by fans and social media users. Johnson was posing with several Democratic California politicians, including Gov. Gavin Newsom, L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti and San Francisco Mayor London Breed, who posted her own maskless selfie from the game.

None was wearing a mask, required in Los Angeles County for all indoor public settings and outdoor “mega events.” Stadium policy also requires anyone not “actively eating or drinking” to wear face coverings.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It really is a JOKE to them...

L.A.’s mayor took a maskless photo with Magic Johnson, defying covid rules. His defense: ‘I’m holding my breath.’

Over the weekend, Los Angeles Lakers legend Magic Johnson took to Twitter to share several photos he had taken as the L.A. Rams faced off against the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC championship game.

“Hanging out at SoFi Stadium today!” Johnson tweeted, referencing the Rams’ home in Inglewood, Calif., along with four pictures that appeared to be taken from a luxury suite.

But the photos were quickly scrutinized by fans and social media users. Johnson was posing with several Democratic California politicians, including Gov. Gavin Newsom, L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti and San Francisco Mayor London Breed, who posted her own maskless selfie from the game.

None was wearing a mask, required in Los Angeles County for all indoor public settings and outdoor “mega events.” Stadium policy also requires anyone not “actively eating or drinking” to wear face coverings.
This is what it’s come to! Sounds like something a child would say. Did he have is magic coat on to protect against cooties?

oldngray

nowhere special
That is what will eventually be my demise--not COVID. Agent Orange has been linked to to many bad things and I basically lived in in for a year. 75% of the places we went had either been sprayed or was in the process.
My father was there in 66-67 and my mom always thought Agent Orange had something to do with him dying young.

rod

Retired 23 years
My father was there in 66-67 and my mom always thought Agent Orange had something to do with him dying young.
It's TERRIBLE stuff. It's been linked to over 20 different cancers-diabetes-etc. I watched a show on TV last week about Agent Orange and apparently even in this day and age it is STILL being used by the forestry industry - even in the USA (Washington, Oregon, Idaho).

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What do you think you're accomplishing here....

Well I unlike you will say I have no idea, because with Covid and of Covid are not the same thing. Someone who goes in the hospital that needs a quadruple bypass to save their life and gets tested before they have the surgery then dies, did not die of Covid they died with Covid. Much like everything else we’ve been told during this Pandemic it’s constantly changed even though we’re told if you say anything it’s misinformation. Only to find out a short time later it was never a misinformation it was actually the truth. Remember once you get the vaccine you you can no longer get sick, once you get the vaccine you don’t need a mask, once you get the vaccine you’ll never go to the hospital, The virus started in a wet market etc. etc. etc. who’s been spreading the most misinformation?

Fodder for the mill? Those were things were said by leaders and health officials. If you want a vaccine get a vaccine. Telling people they’re safe and effective while also saying we want to force you but there’s no liability for a giant corporation worth billions of dollars who also wants to hide that information from the public for 75 years about their trials it’s not fodder, it’s informed consent a requirement.

I’m sure brownflush was the same person telling people stay home you’re selfish you’re killing people even though the evidence shows now it had no impact

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-695149

At last count, there were 1,084 serious cases, an all-time high and a 21.1% increase from the previous week, with 247 people on ventilators and 19 connected to ECMO machines. The positivity rate was 26.37%.

Of those currently hospitalized in serious condition, 520 were vaccinated, 117 were partially vaccinated, 427 were unvaccinated, and the status of the remainder is unknown. The majority of serious cases are being reported in people age 60 and over.

Unfortunately for brownflush the science is not settled we are learning more and more as we go which is how science works. Were the vaccines helpful maybe maybe not certainly not as helpful as they promised and that helpfulness is fast diminishing, the most vaccinated and boosted country in the world is being rocked by Covid cases vaccination status doesn’t matter.

At last count, there were 1,084 serious cases, an all-time high and a 21.1% increase from the previous week, with 247 people on ventilators and 19 connected to ECMO machines. The positivity rate was 26.37%.

Of those currently hospitalized in serious condition, 520 were vaccinated, 117 were partially vaccinated, 427 were unvaccinated, and the status of the remainder is unknown. The majority of serious cases are being reported in people age 60 and over.

Unfortunately for brownflush the science is not settled we are learning more and more as we go which is how science works. Were the vaccines helpful maybe maybe not certainly not as helpful as they promised and that helpfulness is fast diminishing the most vaccinated and boosted country in the world is being rocked by Covid cases vaccination status doesn’t matter.

it didn’t jump all over the place you’re just a bozo and can’t figure it out. If your vaccine helps you then shut your pie hole and live your life if it didn’t then go hide in a corner got it now? mind your business and quit worrying about other people if it’s possible for you.

Maybe you didn’t hear but the mandate didn’t pass. So now everyone has their own choice take your shots take your boosters as many as you want no one cares. Stop being a Karen and worrying about what everybody else does.

Correct and no one on here cares what brownflush or brown blob say on this website so why go on and on about it at this point people have made up their mind I’m at peace with that.

Brilliant because the only thing I won was that I have an open mind and can see both sides.
Meep meep

That’s because you’re walking around with your eyes closed.

Somehow you can’t see how people wouldn’t trust a vaccine that didn’t do half the things they said it would do even though they acted like they knew how much efficacy it had. Once again the vaccine was originally to get life back to normal, is it normal? I can certainly understand people not trusting that. Can you name any drug or medicine that does not have side effects but yet they act like this one couldn’t possibly make anyone sick. To the point that they want to force people to take it some places and originally all places. I can certainly understand peoples apprehension about that.

You’re not waiting you know came on here and act like people should take a vaccine because it’s what you do. And this is what they’re telling us vaccine should be weighed by decisions of good and bad? Absolutely not they’re telling everyone they should get it no questions asked. Funny how they advertise the shot but they don’t talk about any side effects but every other medicine there’s a fast talking gentleman at the end telling you how you’re going to have the possibility of anal prolapse vaginal bleeding and death. But not this one.

Did the vaccine get us back to normal please deflect some more so we can see what a fraud you are.

Gotcha you don’t wanna answer no biggie I already knew what you really came here for.

What you did was come here and try to pretend you’re not a totalitarian bootlicker who wants everyone to do what you did and you can’t answer the question why were not back to normal when the vaccine was supposed to get us back to normal we’re far from that. At least most of the ones here who expect people to get a vaccine because they did admit that’s what they expect you’re too much of a coward to even admit it. Amazing brownflush broke it off for me because he Sesso even though he answered no questions.😂

Clearly you’re not normal. Another defection by the way. Meep meep

Typical nitwit when you don’t have an answer pretend you won the argument good for you now when you head home to your moms basement you can tell her.😂

I’ll give you a little advice to help you since your maturity level is very low, worry about yourself little man not others. That piece of advice will help you in all aspects of your life. Now run home It’s getting late.

There was no Grand conspiracy, it was a decision made purely based on money not on saving lives mostly by hospital administration not staff they were too afraid to say anything they’ve known how to treat respiratory illnesses for hundreds of years putting people on ventilators has never been the best option at all. Very compassionate to call it old news because it’s still happening now never mind the people who were mistreated because of this, based on a giant corporations decision to make money instead of health decisions

If you weren’t such an obtuse maroon you would know. Your opinion is invalid because you think it’s old news the people died because of Hospital malpractice. You have an agenda. I want to get like I told you no one cares what you say you should flush yourself just like your name.

It’s also not a conspiracy that you’re an obtuse maroon it comes out of your posts. It’s mostly because you’re ignorant in a scared little boy so you do what you’re told No questions asked

You certainly were being disrespectful when you said someone was anti-VAX simply for doubting this vaccine , which is not the case at all for many people. it’s a derogatory term meant to segregate The section of society they all believe the same way which is entirely untrue as well.

Yep, and discussion is impossible.

Dumbo

That is what will eventually be my demise--not COVID. Agent Orange has been linked to to many bad things and I basically lived in in for a year. 75% of the places we went had either been sprayed or was in the process.
Thanks for your service.