Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That is what will eventually be my demise--not COVID. Agent Orange has been linked to to many bad things and I basically lived in in for a year. 75% of the places we went had either been sprayed or was in the process.
Hopefully you got a check for it.

rod

Retired 23 years
Hopefully you got a check for it.
I do get a Disabled Veterans check every month -30% disability. I could have been getting it for many years but only signed up a few years ago (yes I know-stupid) when I thought my UPS pension check was going away. So far I've only been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes which I have been able to keep under control. I should be able to squeek out a few more years---fingers crossed. I'm a LONG WAY from "Oh woe is me".

BrownFlush

I do get a Disabled Veterans check every month -30% disability. I could have been getting it for many years but only signed up a few years ago (yes I know-stupid) when I thought my UPS pension check was going away. So far I've only been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes which I have been able to keep under control. I should be able to squeek out a few more years---fingers crossed. I'm a LONG WAY from "Oh woe is me".
That’s sounds like the same shape and results of a buddy of mine. He was a long time and a hard fight getting what he deserved.

BrownFlush

Omicron is on the wane. According to the New York Slime Covid tracker. I don't take anything in the New York Slime, I don't read the paper, but this tracker of Covid has been kinda accurate.
In the last 2 weeks, Covid cases are down 49% in the country. Hospitalizations down 16%, but deaths are up 35% in the last 2 weeks.
If cases are down 49%, hospitalizations are down 16%, why are deaths up 35%?
The CDC, that is the only place that has these kind of stats, they say more than 90% of those dying are unvaccinated.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
This is believable and tragic. I only WISH there was more proof or a promise that there will be a deeper investigation.
Omicron is on the wane. According to the New York Slime Covid tracker. I don't take anything in the New York Slime, I don't read the paper, but this tracker of Covid has been kinda accurate.
In the last 2 weeks, Covid cases are down 49% in the country. Hospitalizations down 16%, but deaths are up 35% in the last 2 weeks.
If cases are down 49%, hospitalizations are down 16%, why are deaths up 35%?
The CDC, that is the only place that has these kind of stats, they say more than 90% of those dying are unvaccinated.
Something ain't kosher with this.

BrownFlush

This is believable and tragic. I only WISH there was more proof or a promise that there will be a deeper investigation.

Something ain't kosher with this.
It ain’t pickled and it ain’t Ripley’s Believe It or Not.
It is a felony for the CDC to report false or falsified numbers.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
True dat. One day we will all die due to the fauci flu or trump. If you are 95 and croak off then you're just a victim of one of the above that lasted a little longer. Had you worn a face diaper you'd have probably made it to 100.

Always liked him...
xUOxeW0wEoZRivhlMA.gif