Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

rod

Retired 23 years
Ok Karen listen up. I have some advice for you. Never mind. Just hear what faucbag and the CDC have to say.
BTW, I bet you have a mask on RIGHT NOW.
1645725761043.png

rod

Retired 23 years
Serious question - Did whoever administered your covid shots inform you of the Myocarditis risk? Or possible fainting spells? Or offer you the insert (which I know is blank)?
Drove through the VA parking lot-rolled down the window- stuck arm out the window-got jabbed- easy peasy- never had COVID-- Thats all I care about. Wife has had her shots also. She has been in real close contact with others who have turned out to have COVID and has been sent for tests twice so we could visit the grandkids ---both negitive. You believe what you want --I'll believe what I want. No fainting spells-no Myocarditis--just peace of mind.

Drove through the VA parking lot-rolled down the window- stuck arm out the window-got jabbed- easy peasy- never had COVID-- Thats all I care about. Wife has had her shots also. She has been in real close contact with others who have turned out to have COVID and has been sent for tests twice so we could visit the grandkids ---both negitive. You believe what you want --I'll believe what I want.
Well supporting the magic juice involves nothing but belief and blind faith at this point so that part is true

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Drove through the VA parking lot-rolled down the window- stuck arm out the window-got jabbed- easy peasy- never had COVID-- Thats all I care about. Wife has had her shots also. She has been in real close contact with others who have turned out to have COVID and has been sent for tests twice so we could visit the grandkids ---both negitive. You believe what you want --I'll believe what I want. No fainting spells-no Myocarditis--just peace of mind.
Never had it either. No shot. Healthy.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I'm glad you have the ability and freedom to get those shots, and they help you feel secure.
But my point being is, informed consent has died. And a meme about a doctor having to inform his patient of a new policy, rather than informing them of any side effect, that any treatment may have, is a tragedy.

I'm glad you have the ability and freedom to get those shots, and they help you feel secure.
But my point being is, informed consent has died. And a meme about a doctor having to inform his patient of a new policy, rather than informing them of any side effect, that any treatment may have, is a tragedy.
Almost nobody even got the shots because of the virus itself. They got it because they were bullied or blackmailed by their job or they thought they wouldn’t be able to go to a sporting event or concert or whatever. What does that tell you? It’s a farce. It’s pure blackmail. It’s a money grab. It’s about anything except your health

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Where do medical journals post their articles? The internet. If doctors don't want to inform themselves, it's up to people to fill in the missing information.