Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

rod

Retired 23 years
I'm glad you have the ability and freedom to get those shots, and they help you feel secure.
But my point being is, informed consent has died. And a meme about a doctor having to inform his patient of a new policy, rather than informing them of any side effect, that any treatment may have, is a tragedy.
I understand what you are saying but if a person was really concerned about side effects they wouldn't take ANY medicine. My god -- have you heard all the side effects of those "miracle" drugs they advertise on TV. May cause loose stools, may cause blindness, may cause your dick to fall off......................

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I understand what you are saying but if a person was really concerned about side effects they wouldn't take ANY medicine. My god -- have you heard all the side effects of those "miracle" drugs they advertise on TV. May cause loose stools, may cause blindness, may cause your dick to fall off......................
I don't see it that way. People are entitled to know the side effects so they can make informed decisions.

Now you’re getting it

Dumbo

Screenshot_20220224-210727.png

Thebrownblob

I agree with that that’s why I take very few medicines ever. It’s annoying to go to most doctors all they want to do is prescribe you medicine. High blood pressure, let’s give him the medicine. High cholesterol, let’s give them the medicine never investigating what’s causing those things just masking them with pharmaceutical products that many times require other pharmaceutical products because of the side effects.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I agree with that that’s why I take very few medicines ever. It’s annoying to go to most doctors all they want to do is prescribe you medicine. High blood pressure, let’s give him the medicine. High cholesterol, let’s give them the medicine never investigating what’s causing those things just masking them with pharmaceutical products that many times require other pharmaceutical products because of the side effects.

The only thing I ever take is advil, and only when absolutely necessary. This prevents building a tolerance, and minimizes risks of side effects. All those druggies can have their daily pill organizers. That's no way for a human to live.