Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Hard pass.

Go reread what the post said.
This post of yours seems more than a little disingenuous.
Is/was this thread a UPS discussion? Maybe when vaccines were going to possibly be forced on UPSers it was. I’m not sure it even qualifies as a “current” event. It sure has proved to be circular and run its course. There are two sides that will agree to disagree. Anything else, and it just gets in the way.

Sorry, this isn’t a reply to your post, but just something I’m curious about. Why is this thread even still running?

Is/was this thread a UPS discussion? Maybe when vaccines were going to possibly be forced on UPSers it was. I’m not sure it even qualifies as a “current” event. It sure has proved to be circular and run its course. There are two sides that will agree to disagree. Anything else, and it just gets in the way.

Sorry, this isn’t a reply to your post, but just something I’m curious about. Why is this thread even still running?
MYODB

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Definitely a fair point.

Not like there's a shortage of current events threads for hateful discourse, anyway.

If anyone has a problem with me locking this down, speak up.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Are you asking @BadIdeaGuy this on a personal level, or because he is a moderator?
Pretty sure he thinks it's a gotcha moment to prove I'm biased against him.

On a personal level, I'm very much against the inflammatory rhetoric that was/is/will be used on both sides. I have relatives who decided the vaccine was a good idea for them, and I have relatives who did not.

I think everybody forgot we're all pretty much on the same side here. Most of us are teamster brothers. Get involved. Vote your conscience.

And pay your dues.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
1000012666.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think everybody forgot we're all pretty much on the same side here. Most of us are teamster brothers. Get involved. Vote your conscience.
Today maybe most are on the same side. We weren't when this was happening.

There were teamsters on this forum openly saying they would be perfectly fine with their brothers losing their jobs if they didn't get vaccinated.

I understand a lot of these people were suffering from hysteria, but we really shouldn't forget that people took that stance, most aren't sorry, and many would take the exact same position if this happens again.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Today maybe most are on the same side. We weren't when this was happening.

There were teamsters on this forum openly saying they would be perfectly fine with their brothers losing their jobs if they didn't get vaccinated.

I understand a lot of these people were suffering from hysteria, but we really shouldn't forget that people took that stance, most aren't sorry, and many would take the exact same position if this happens again.
The fact that people were ok with their brothers potentially losing their jobs has definitely been a problem I’ve had a hard time coming to terms with.

tadpole

Here's the former director of the CDC admitting they started withholding data from the public because they didn't want to show anything that made the covid shots look like they didn't work. How can you make an informed consent if the data is being withheld?

We were told the vaccines were the only way out of this. We were told this was the pandemic of the unvaccinated. We were told to follow the science. But this wasn't good science being done. This was corruption, and anti-science.

I understand this makes some of you feel uncomfortable because you are starting to wonder if maybe you weren't on wrong side. I want the world to know the truth, and I want the assurance that we wont let this kind of thing happen again. I know a lot of you think we're stupid, we're conspiracy theorists, and we're science deniers.

trickpony1

Here's the former director of the CDC admitting they started withholding data from the public because they didn't want to show anything that made the covid shots look like they didn't work. How can you make an informed consent if the data is being withheld?

We were told the vaccines were the only way out of this. We were told this was the pandemic of the unvaccinated. We were told to follow the science. But this wasn't good science being done. This was corruption, and anti-science.

I understand this makes some of you feel uncomfortable because you are starting to wonder if maybe you weren't on wrong side. I want the world to know the truth, and I want the assurance that we wont let this kind of thing happen again. I know a lot of you think we're stupid, we're conspiracy theorists, and we're science deniers.
It's my understanding that Biden has signed over his authority to mandate masks, vaccines and lockdowns to the World Health Organization.

Be prepared.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Complicit in crimes against humanity. No punishment is too severe.