Everyone get the jab.

Will you get the shot now that's required?

• Total voters

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Here's the former director of the CDC admitting they started withholding data from the public because they didn't want to show anything that made the covid shots look like they didn't work. How can you make an informed consent if the data is being withheld?

We were told the vaccines were the only way out of this. We were told this was the pandemic of the unvaccinated. We were told to follow the science. But this wasn't good science being done. This was corruption, and anti-science.

I understand this makes some of you feel uncomfortable because you are starting to wonder if maybe you weren't on wrong side. I want the world to know the truth, and I want the assurance that we wont let this kind of thing happen again. I know a lot of you think we're stupid, we're conspiracy theorists, and we're science deniers.
No, that's just somebody's Twitter feed.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
No, that's just somebody's Twitter feed.
Why do you people :censored2:ing do this? HURR DURRR. TWITTER DURRR. Doesn't change the fact that there the guy is saying it on camera. Here's the same :censored2:ing video on Chris Cuomo's YouTube channel. Is it good enough now?

BaddestIdeaGuy

The fact that people were ok with their brothers potentially losing their jobs has definitely been a problem I’ve had a hard time coming to terms with.

So ban them because you don't agree with their opinion, or because their username is badder than yours.

I do expect to be banned even though I never claimed to be you or never led anybody to think that I was you. I just have a badder username than you do, sorry.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
So ban them because you don't agree with their opinion, or because their username is badder than yours.

I do expect to be banned even though I never claimed to be you or never led anybody to think that I was you. I just have a badder username than you do, sorry.
Well technically I'll be banning you because you are evading account bans and using multiple usernames... Lol.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Well technically I'll be banning you because you are evading account bans and using multiple usernames... Lol.
....and there's this?

TOS.png

Sportello

The fact that people were ok with their brothers potentially losing their jobs has definitely been a problem I’ve had a hard time coming to terms with.
The fact that people were ok with potentially infecting their brothers with a virus that was fatal to over 1 million Americans and over 250,000 Americans under 65 is a a problem I have a hard time coming to terms with.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The fact that people were ok with potentially infecting their brothers with a virus that was fatal to over 1 million Americans and over 250,000 Americans under 65 is a a problem I have a hard time coming to terms with.

Too bad that didn’t have a vaccine to help those that wanted to be protected.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
🤣🤣🤣 fatal to those with multiple co morbidities. Follow the science, sheesh.
97% safe and effective? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

tadpole

So you think that masking and social distancing and the vaccines stopped transmission of infection?

Sportello

Too bad that didn’t have a vaccine to help those that wanted to be protected.
It was a year after the virus was discovered in America, and after 350,00 people died because of the bungled response, and were dying at a rate of 3000/day when the vaccine was first introduced.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

☝🏼What did you want people to do stay home until a solution was found?