Facial hair

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Did you make a 117j last year, not pay for health insurance and the company paid into your pension plan.... Not talking about the crappy 2© match
It's funny when you guys talk about 'you never pay for health insurance' when you pay union dues...you think that's just only for your "amazing" union representation? I'm not going to discuss about what I made but it's around that ballpark with less hours than what a driver does. So I'm still winning. Wasn't this topic about shaving?

542thruNthru

It's funny when you guys talk about 'you never pay for health insurance' when you pay union dues...you think that's just only for your "amazing" union representation? I'm not going to discuss about what I made but it's around that ballpark with less hours than what a driver does. So I'm still winning. Wasn't this topic about shaving?

Lol! I know exactly what my union dues go to and absolutely not 1 cent goes to my health care.

Nice try though. Wow no wonder you're so bitter to drivers. As clueless as you are I'm sure they take advantage of you everyday.

You made less than me and many others.

And exactly how much is your pension Worth?

Don't count on your MIO bonus
.it's going down the toilet next quarter

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Lol! Again!

Every single member of a local has the right to ask for the financial reports in writing for the month. They also read off every single line at my meetings.

Please stop. Go follow imaginary drivers around.
Lets not pretend like teamsters were never ran by corrupted leaders. False reports can be falsified. It's okay, keep wondering.

And how many hours did you put in? Was half of it because you're stealing time being on BC? My pension will be just fine when I retire.
One I'm off of work and two you have no pension
When was the last time you had a obs done? Did you do this during an on car ride?
I'm a ninja

BTW how did that noon presentation go about adding more stops on to your federal routes!

And exactly how many P600's do you have?

Because your tiny Town is too small....

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
One I'm off of work and two you have no pension

I'm a ninja

BTW how did that noon presentation go about adding more stops on to your federal routes!

And exactly how many P600's do you have?

Because your tiny Town is too small....[/QUOTE
I have a pension. It's okay you don't have to believe me :)

Presentation went great! My DM loved the idea.

To many 600s not enough 800s.

tourists24

Just because a truck number that starts with a 6...
Doesn't mean it's a 600 :censored2:

They have been retired for decades.

How many days did you drive after you made your 30?

Answer 0
Maybe BestSup helped write the articles from this:
IMG_0849.jpg