Favorite You Tube Channels?

rod

Retired 22 years
Only thing that sucks now, is we can't get away like I want.

We won't kennel them some place, and finding someone to care for them can be difficult.

Keep that in mind
If you had a cat you could just put it outside with some bird seed and it would take care of itself. Cats are way better than dogs.

clean hairy

Vinwiki car stories.
Hoovie was on one time, telling us how he lost $80,000 in one year selling cars.

The car trek series that stars hoovie, vinwiki (ed bolian), and Tavarish (freddie hernandez.
It can be seen on the tavarish channel.

satellitedriver

Mustie1,
Nostalgia,
1963 bug at 15yrs old first car. 1965 VW van, 1968 bug that I put oversized jugs in and a 2 barrel carb. 1971 fuel injected station wagon VW. 1972 Super beetle racing cams, jugs, duel point ignition, Holly carb. That girl could scream.
The 68 and 72 were our daily drivers until 1984.
I was a poor mans car, easy to rebuild, but it would get you there.

rod

Retired 22 years
KT3406E

superspeedersRob
I watched a couple of superspeedersRob. I don't get it. Are these rich kids whos daddys bail them out of everything? If they want to race why not rent a track? Its like a competition to see who can get the most speeding tickets. Its all fun until they kill someone.

rod

Retired 22 years

River Certified.

Been to this spot many times. Red Rock Dam just outside of Pella, Iowa. This guy is a school teacher who makes fishing videos.