Favorite You Tube Channels?

satellitedriver

Nobody cares about your opinions it’s the fact that you are a scab.
I will point this out every chance I get
Pos
And proud to be one from the teamsters.
I am not anti-union.
Never have I posted anything bad about unionism, only the teamsters.
Still am in good standing with IBEW and USW.
The teamsters lied to me in 1997, and I only give anyone one chance to lie to me.
The point must be on your head and must be hard to give you a burr haircut.
But, that is just my educated opinion.

satellitedriver

Not sure how long you have been gone but this place has gone to the dogs but it is funny.
Entertainment purposes only.
Backed off in 2014.
Miss seeing some of the "old timers" not posting.
Helen, Babboo, Tooner, DS( who I still call on the phone) ect....
Not to the dogs, only to people that think they are entitled to make the stupid money UPS pays and complain that they are overworked.
I am astounded at the posts I have read.
Never know to laugh, or cry for the future of UPS, or the USA.
It is a perverse form of entertainment and enlightenment for me.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Been getting a lot of cat videos recommended lately.

1636164158216.png

rod

Retired 22 years
She's definitely knows her :censored2: and appreciates them for being wild and not as domestic dogs but she has other good videos of various breeds also.
I chuckle when hearing stories about some tourist getting trampled by a buffalo in Yellowstone when they get too close. My favorite one is the guy who thought he could live with grizzly bears in Alaska and all that was left of him was his camera showing a grizzly about 2 feet away from him licking its chops. It hard to feel compassion for stupidity.

MAKAVELI

I chuckle when hearing stories about some tourist getting trampled by a buffalo in Yellowstone when they get too close. My favorite one is the guy who thought he could live with grizzly bears in Alaska and all that was left of him was his camera showing a grizzly about 2 feet away from him licking its chops. It hard to feel compassion for stupidity.
Yeah living with grizzlies probably won't end well for anyone but I think it's easier to understand wolf behavior because domestic dogs originate from the wolf.

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah living with grizzlies probably won't end well for anyone but I think it's easier to understand wolf behavior because domestic dogs originate from the wolf.
I had a run in with a timber wolf years ago. The last thing I wanted to do was make friends with him because he didn't have a very friendly look to him.

rickyb

russia today especially chris hedges show, renegade inc show, america's lawyer, ally law, videos where they explain or do analysis for movies, wisecrack, ralph nader radio hour, theres a good noam chomsky channel, like to search noam chomsky, chris hedges, cornel west, consumer reports talking cars, savagegeese is alright, democracy at work especially richard wolffs show and sometimes david harvey

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
HomeRenoVisionDIY

Stone Coat Countertops

Engineer Your Space

Corporals Corner

Yovo68 aka The Can Opener Bridge

ChrisFix

CarCleaningGuru

Ovens Rocky Mountain Bushcraft

The Flight Channel

Leslie The Bird Nerd

clean hairy

Steve Lehto lemon law attorney.
He also comments on unusual news stories adding his own sense of humor.
Don't get him started on the topic of buying a new RV!
Monkey Wrench Mike.
He has an addiction to Mercedes Benz and is a 1 man channel fixing them.
Very entertaining!