Fedex Express Peak 2017

vantexan

Lucky you. My pups have nearly doubled from two weeks ago. I'm guessing people are shying away from ups' peak surcharges and going with FedEx?
UPS driver I'm running with going out with 200+ stops most days. 232 today, handed off maybe 30, brought back 60.

vantexan

60 not attempted? or 60 as send-agains that needed signatures?
Not attempted. Truck was stuffed, got off what he could early, 35 pickups and only got help for one pickup he had no room for. We ran rest of pickups out to center, sorted truck, got started on remaining 128 dels about 1900. Was told had to be off by 2230, dropped me off at 2120 then back to center to sheet unattempted.

MassWineGuy

It’s definitely 70 hours a week. I never come close to that, but if I read them correctly, my schedule for the next two weeks doesn’t include any days off.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I'm pretty sure it's 70 company-wide for DOT But some stations may try to cap hours

DOT limits are 60 hours in a 7 day period / 70 hours in an 8 day period. A period is restarted after 34 consecutive hours off. Daily limit is 14 hours from clock-in to clock-out.

Star B

White Lightening
DOT limits are 60 hours in a 7 day period / 70 hours in an 8 day period. A period is restarted after 34 consecutive hours off. Daily limit is 14 hours from clock-in to clock-out.
However, that only limits DOT couriers. Anyone else is fair game provided there are internal policy exceptions.