Fedex Express Peak 2017

dezguy

Late flight? Isn't that the norm anymore? I can count on two hands how many times our sort started on time, since Thanksgiving... Our Thanksgiving...

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Our engineer had a bright idea to switch the trucks around daily so no one drives the same truck every day. In his mind the trucks will be taken better care of and no one will have the mindset that this is “my truck”. Lol. Stupid. Thank God managers laughed at that.

Talk about being bankrupt for ideas.

MemphisHubFedExer

Terrible weather in Memphis last night yall. Spent my whole night getting soaked in thunderstorms. Wind was so bad it took forever to get planes in and out of there- hence all the ridiculously late flights.

Last edited:

bacha29

Terrible weather in Memphis last night yall. Spent my whole night getting soaked in thunderstorms. Wind was so bad it took forever to get planes in and out of there- hence all the ridiculously late flights.
It doesn't matter if you're Ground or Express you're only as good as the weather. And the weather you speak of is headed Northeast .

Star B

White Lightening
so THATS why everything was falling out of boxes because of the bottoms being soaked. I just thought the rampers had to go or something.

Purplepackage

Got a text from my manager today asking I could possibly come in tomorrow and Friday. Said he would pay me my vacation days and time and a half for both days.

I may have bit on that 20 years ago but at this point in my life and career I'm done doing favors lol