Five Word Story

Sammie

Chapter 3.

Back at BrownCafe, Over9Five found his old diary. Leastbest started picking the banjo and wkmac began picking his nose. Ole Black Water started flowing from the guitars of the Doobie Brothers, black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon ...oh pull up the chairs 'cause Hoakster just started a "wing-nuts and data reduction clerks who cross dress" thread, for stug was there, taking pictures of Tieguy shaking 705's hand as BBAG shook Livingthedreams hand. BBAG, LTD, and Sexyupsman skipped gayly along the flowered pathway while Melissa Etherige played her mouth organ at the same time Diesel and his chopper

moreluck

golden ticket member
Chapter 3.

Back at BrownCafe, Over9Five found his old diary. Leastbest started picking the banjo and wkmac began picking his nose. Ole Black Water started flowing from the guitars of the Doobie Brothers, black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon ...oh pull up the chairs 'cause Hoakster just started a "wing-nuts and data reduction clerks who cross dress" thread, for stug was there, taking pictures of Tieguy shaking 705's hand as BBAG shook Livingthedreams hand. BBAG, LTD, and Sexyupsman skipped gayly along the flowered pathway while Melissa Etherige played her mouth organ at the same time Diesel and his chopper

went to the Democratic rally

over9five

Staff member
Chapter 3.

Back at BrownCafe, Over9Five found his old diary. Leastbest started picking the banjo and wkmac began picking his nose. Ole Black Water started flowing from the guitars of the Doobie Brothers, black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon ...oh pull up the chairs 'cause Hoakster just started a "wing-nuts and data reduction clerks who cross dress" thread, for stug was there, taking pictures of Tieguy shaking 705's hand as BBAG shook Livingthedreams hand. BBAG, LTD, and Sexyupsman skipped gayly along the flowered pathway while Melissa Etherige played her mouth organ at the same time Diesel and his chopper went to the Democratic rally .

Mr Obama exclaimed, "I am

Sammie

Chapter 3.

Back at BrownCafe, Over9Five found his old diary. Leastbest started picking the banjo and wkmac began picking his nose. Ole Black Water started flowing from the guitars of the Doobie Brothers, black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon ...oh pull up the chairs 'cause Hoakster just started a "wing-nuts and data reduction clerks who cross dress" thread, for stug was there, taking pictures of Tieguy shaking 705's hand as BBAG shook Livingthedreams hand. BBAG, LTD, and Sexyupsman skipped gayly along the flowered pathway while Melissa Etherige played her mouth organ at the same time Diesel and his chopper went to the Democratic rally.

Mr Obama exclaimed, "I am the Light of the World".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Back at BrownCafe, Over9Five found his old diary. Leastbest started picking the banjo and wkmac began picking his nose. Ole Black Water started flowing from the guitars of the Doobie Brothers, black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon ...oh pull up the chairs 'cause Hoakster just started a "wing-nuts and data reduction clerks who cross dress" thread, for stug was there, taking pictures of Tieguy shaking 705's hand as BBAG shook Livingthedreams hand. BBAG, LTD, and Sexyupsman skipped gayly along the flowered pathway while Melissa Etherige played her mouth organ at the same time Diesel and his chopper went to the Democratic rally.
Mr Obama exclaimed, "I am the Light of the World".

He walked on water and

Sammie

Back at BrownCafe, Over9Five found his old diary. Leastbest started picking the banjo and wkmac began picking his nose. Ole Black Water started flowing from the guitars of the Doobie Brothers, black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon ...oh pull up the chairs 'cause Hoakster just started a "wing-nuts and data reduction clerks who cross dress" thread, for stug was there, taking pictures of Tieguy shaking 705's hand as BBAG shook Livingthedreams hand. BBAG, LTD, and Sexyupsman skipped gayly along the flowered pathway while Melissa Etherige played her mouth organ at the same time Diesel and his chopper went to the Democratic rally. Mr Obama exclaimed, "I am the Light of the World". He walked on water and smilingly parted the Red Sea,

moreluck

golden ticket member
Back at BrownCafe, Over9Five found his old diary. Leastbest started picking the banjo and wkmac began picking his nose. Ole Black Water started flowing from the guitars of the Doobie Brothers, black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon ...oh pull up the chairs 'cause Hoakster just started a "wing-nuts and data reduction clerks who cross dress" thread, for stug was there, taking pictures of Tieguy shaking 705's hand as BBAG shook Livingthedreams hand. BBAG, LTD, and Sexyupsman skipped gayly along the flowered pathway while Melissa Etherige played her mouth organ at the same time Diesel and his chopper went to the Democratic rally. Mr Obama exclaimed, "I am the Light of the World". He walked on water and smilingly parted the Red Sea,

along with Michelle's underarm hair.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Back at BrownCafe, Over9Five found his old diary. Leastbest started picking the banjo and wkmac began picking his nose. Ole Black Water started flowing from the guitars of the Doobie Brothers, black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon ...oh pull up the chairs 'cause Hoakster just started a "wing-nuts and data reduction clerks who cross dress" thread, for stug was there, taking pictures of Tieguy shaking 705's hand as BBAG shook Livingthedreams hand. BBAG, LTD, and Sexyupsman skipped gayly along the flowered pathway while Melissa Etherige played her mouth organ at the same time Diesel and his chopper went to the Democratic rally. Mr Obama exclaimed, "I am the Light of the World". He walked on water and smilingly parted the Red Sea, along with Michelle's underarm hair. "Pretty momma, come and dance AJ has no underpants,

alnight long, flinging her thong,

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Back at BrownCafe, Over9Five found his old diary. Leastbest started picking the banjo and wkmac began picking his nose. Ole Black Water started flowing from the guitars of the Doobie Brothers, black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon ...oh pull up the chairs 'cause Hoakster just started a "wing-nuts and data reduction clerks who cross dress" thread, for stug was there, taking pictures of Tieguy shaking 705's hand as BBAG shook Livingthedreams hand. BBAG, LTD, and Sexyupsman skipped gayly along the flowered pathway while Melissa Etherige played her mouth organ at the same time Diesel and his chopper went to the Democratic rally. Mr Obama exclaimed, "I am the Light of the World". He walked on water and smilingly parted the Red Sea, along with Michelle's underarm hair. "Pretty momma, come and dance AJ has no underpants,

alnight long, flinging her thong,
and then dilli walked in.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Back at BrownCafe, Over9Five found his old diary. Leastbest started picking the banjo and wkmac began picking his nose. Ole Black Water started flowing from the guitars of the Doobie Brothers, black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon ...oh pull up the chairs 'cause Hoakster just started a "wing-nuts and data reduction clerks who cross dress" thread, for stug was there, taking pictures of Tieguy shaking 705's hand as BBAG shook Livingthedreams hand. BBAG, LTD, and Sexyupsman skipped gayly along the flowered pathway while Melissa Etherige played her mouth organ at the same time Diesel and his chopper went to the Democratic rally. Mr Obama exclaimed, "I am the Light of the World". He walked on water and smilingly parted the Red Sea, along with Michelle's underarm hair. "Pretty momma, come and dance AJ has no underpants, alnight long, flinging her thong, and then dilli walked in.

SMACK, right in the forehead!!

over9five

Staff member
Back at BrownCafe, Over9Five found his old diary. Leastbest started picking the banjo and wkmac began picking his nose. Ole Black Water started flowing from the guitars of the Doobie Brothers, black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon ...oh pull up the chairs 'cause Hoakster just started a "wing-nuts and data reduction clerks who cross dress" thread, for stug was there, taking pictures of Tieguy shaking 705's hand as BBAG shook Livingthedreams hand. BBAG, LTD, and Sexyupsman skipped gayly along the flowered pathway while Melissa Etherige played her mouth organ at the same time Diesel and his chopper went to the Democratic rally. Mr Obama exclaimed, "I am the Light of the World". He walked on water and smilingly parted the Red Sea, along with Michelle's underarm hair. "Pretty momma, come and dance AJ has no underpants, alnight long, flinging her thong, and then dilli walked in.

"Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"

Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you

over9five

Staff member

Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you

"....must know my friend, Fat

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin
Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat

Albert, from the hood, he

fethrs

SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin

Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he

wants to show off his

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his

custom made donut fryer, which

over9five

Staff member

SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his
custom made donut fryer, which

also doubles as a hot

moreluck

golden ticket member

SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which

also doubles as a hot

cross bun maker and Panini