Five Word Story

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Back at BrownCafe, Over9Five found his old diary. Leastbest started picking the banjo and wkmac began picking his nose. Ole Black Water started flowing from the guitars of the Doobie Brothers, black water, keep on rollin' Mississippi moon ...oh pull up the chairs 'cause Hoakster just started a "wing-nuts and data reduction clerks who cross dress" thread, for stug was there, taking pictures of Tieguy shaking 705's hand as BBAG shook Livingthedreams hand. BBAG, LTD, and Sexyupsman skipped gayly along the flowered pathway while Melissa Etherige played her mouth organ at the same time Diesel and his chopper went to the Democratic rally. Mr Obama exclaimed, "I am the Light of the World". He walked on water and smilingly parted the Red Sea, along with Michelle's underarm hair. "Pretty momma, come and dance AJ has no underpants, alnight long, flinging her thong", and then dilli walked in.

SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself

and approached AJ with evil

fethrs

SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil

eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions,

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions.

New twist you choose between these five words:

"Help find the cap please?"
or
pouring it on her head.
or
Now, kiss me pretty woman.
or
your turn, slather for me
or
Thank you for your consideration.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions. "Your turn, slather for me,

fethers, thank you for your help !!:funny:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions. "Your turn, slather for me,

and grab those feather pillows

over9five

Staff member
SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions. "Your turn, slather for me, and grab those feather pillows

because I'm gonna' cook you

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions. "Your turn, slather for me, and grab those feather pillows, because I'm gonna' cook you

a deep fried donut panini

over9five

Staff member
SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions. "Your turn, slather for me, and grab those feather pillows, because I'm gonna' cook you a deep fried donut panini

pizza. "My God!", said AJ

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions. "Your turn, slather for me, and grab those feather pillows, because I'm gonna' cook you a deep fried donut panini pizza. "My God!", said AJ,

I think I love you

Sammie

SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions. "Your turn, slather for me, and grab those feather pillows, because I'm gonna' cook you a deep fried donut panini pizza. "My God!", said AJ, I think I love you.

I can hear Homer Simpson saying "Yummmm, how 'bout some bacon, ham?

moreluck

golden ticket member
SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions. "Your turn, slather for me, and grab those feather pillows, because I'm gonna' cook you a deep fried donut panini pizza. "My God!", said AJ, I think I love you.

And then I woke up

over9five

Staff member

And then I woke up

and Homer was still there

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

I can hear Homer Simpson saying "Yummmm, how 'bout some bacon, ham? And then I woke up, and Homer was still there,

covered in feathers and Crisco

over9five

Staff member

I can hear Homer Simpson saying "Yummmm, how 'bout some bacon, ham? And then I woke up, and Homer was still there, covered in feathers and Crisco

"Doh!" I said staring at