Five Word Story

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions. "Your turn, slather for me, and grab those feather pillows, because I'm gonna' cook you a deep fried donut panini pizza. "My God!", said AJ, I think I love you.

I can hear Homer Simpson saying "Yummmm, how 'bout some bacon, ham? And then I woke up, and Homer was still there, covered in feathers and Crisco "Doh!" I said staring at

my wedding band, dangling from

over9five

Staff member
SMACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions. "Your turn, slather for me, and grab those feather pillows, because I'm gonna' cook you a deep fried donut panini pizza. "My God!", said AJ, I think I love you.

I can hear Homer Simpson saying "Yummmm, how 'bout some bacon, ham? And then I woke up, and Homer was still there, covered in feathers and Crisco "Doh!" I said staring at my wedding band, dangling from

his stick-on beak, "How did

Bad Gas!

MACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions. "Your turn, slather for me, and grab those feather pillows, because I'm gonna' cook you a deep fried donut panini pizza. "My God!", said AJ, I think I love you.

I can hear Homer Simpson saying "Yummmm, how 'bout some bacon, ham? And then I woke up, and Homer was still there, covered in feathers and Crisco "Doh!" I said staring at my wedding band, dangling from

his stick-on beak, "How did you know it was my birthday"

moreluck

golden ticket member
MACK, right in the forehead!! "Ouch!!! That REALLY hurt", Austin Powers said. "Shagilicious, baby, you must know my friend, Fat Albert, from the hood, he wants to show off his custom made donut fryer, which also doubles as a hot cross bun maker and Panini thing-a-ma-jig." Grabbing bottle of Crisco, he slathered it on himself and approached AJ with evil eyes and warm, fuzzy intentions. "Your turn, slather for me, and grab those feather pillows, because I'm gonna' cook you a deep fried donut panini pizza. "My God!", said AJ, I think I love you.

his stick-on beak, "How did you know it was my birthday"
Taurus sticks out like a bull

Sammie

I can hear Homer Simpson saying "Yummmm, how 'bout some bacon, ham? And then I woke up, and Homer was still there, covered in feathers and Crisco "Doh!" I said staring at my wedding band, dangling from his stick-on beak, "How did you know it was my birthday" Taurus sticks out like a bull, but Scorpio's totally rock, yo.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

I can hear Homer Simpson saying "Yummmm, how 'bout some bacon, ham? And then I woke up, and Homer was still there, covered in feathers and Crisco "Doh!" I said staring at my wedding band, dangling from his stick-on beak, "How did you know it was my birthday" Taurus sticks out like a bull, but Scorpio's totally rock, yo. Back to Taurus's rocking, they are very shallow, though.
Hoaxter,

the astrologist, adjusted his crystal

moreluck

golden ticket member

I can hear Homer Simpson saying "Yummmm, how 'bout some bacon, ham? And then I woke up, and Homer was still there, covered in feathers and Crisco "Doh!" I said staring at my wedding band, dangling from his stick-on beak, "How did you know it was my birthday" Taurus sticks out like a bull, but Scorpio's totally rock, yo. Back to Taurus's rocking, they are very shallow, though.
Hoaxter, the astrologist, adjusted his crystal

lite to taste like Creedmore

over9five

Staff member

Hoaxter, the astrologist, adjusted his crystal

lite to taste like Creedmore.

Hoax rolled swirled and swallowed

moreluck

golden ticket member

Hoaxter, the astrologist, adjusted his crystal lite to taste like Creedmore.
Hoax rolled swirled and swallowed

the swill and then burped

over9five

Staff member
Hoax rolled swirled and swallowed the swill and then burped as dilligaf pulled her 9mm

and fired 15 rounds into

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hoax rolled swirled and swallowed the swill and then burped as dilligaf pulled her 9mm and fired 15 rounds into

Barney Frank's platinum ankle bracelet

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Hoax rolled swirled and swallowed the swill and then burped as dilligaf pulled her 9mm and fired 15 rounds into

Barney Frank's platinum ankle bracelet.
LTD just stood back, criticizing

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Hoax rolled swirled and swallowed the swill and then burped as dilligaf pulled her 9mm and fired 15 rounds into Barney Frank's platinum ankle bracelet. LTD just stood back, criticizing

her marksmanship, and lack of

over9five

Staff member
Hoax rolled swirled and swallowed the swill and then burped as dilligaf pulled her 9mm and fired 15 rounds into Barney Frank's platinum ankle bracelet. LTD just stood back, criticizing her marksmanship, and lack of

center mass hits. Barney meanwhile

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hoax rolled swirled and swallowed the swill and then burped as dilligaf pulled her 9mm and fired 15 rounds into Barney Frank's platinum ankle bracelet. LTD just stood back, criticizing her marksmanship, and lack of

center mass hits. Barney meanwhile challenged and blamed the NRA

for all that's wrong in