Five Word Story

over9five

Staff member
I can hear Homer Simpson saying "Yummmm, how 'bout some bacon, ham? And then I woke up, and Homer was still there, covered in feathers and Crisco "Doh!" I said staring at my wedding band, dangling from his stick-on beak, "How did you know it was my birthday" Taurus sticks out like a bull, but Scorpio's totally rock, yo. Back to Taurus's rocking, they are very shallow, though.
Hoaxter, the astrologist, adjusted his crystal lite to taste like Creedmore.
Hoax rolled swirled and swallowed the swill and then burped as dilligaf pulled her 9mm and fired 15 rounds into Barney Frank's platinum ankle bracelet. LTD just stood back, criticizing her marksmanship, and lack of center mass hits. Barney meanwhile challenged and blamed the NRA for all that's wrong inhis bed, AIG, America, McDonald's, Countrywide, Chevrolet, Chrysler, DHS, CIA .
We didn't start the fire

and Fwank aint the one

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I can hear Homer Simpson saying "Yummmm, how 'bout some bacon, ham? And then I woke up, and Homer was still there, covered in feathers and Crisco "Doh!" I said staring at my wedding band, dangling from his stick-on beak, "How did you know it was my birthday" Taurus sticks out like a bull, but Scorpio's totally rock, yo. Back to Taurus's rocking, they are very shallow, though.
Hoax rolled swirled and swallowed the swill and then burped as dilligaf pulled her 9mm and fired 15 rounds into Barney Frank's platinum ankle bracelet. LTD just stood back, criticizing her marksmanship, and lack of center mass hits. Barney meanwhile challenged and blamed the NRA for all that's wrong inhis bed, AIG, America, McDonald's, Countrywide, Chevrolet, Chrysler, DHS, CIA .
We didn't start the fire

and Fwank aint the one. Cwant we all get awong?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We didn't start the fire

and Fwank aint the one. Cwant we all get awong?Barney shaking head continues rant, And Pelosis face falls off, shattering when it hit ground. Surprise!! Behind her make was, Al Gore. "Environmentally speaking, I thought brain matter should be _________

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
We didn't start the fire

and Fwank aint the one. Cwant we all get awong?Barney shaking head continues rant, And Pelosis face falls off, shattering when it hit ground. Surprise!! Behind her mask was, Al Gore. "Environmentally speaking, I _________

suggest we recycle the glass

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
We didn't start the fire

and Fwank aint the one. Cwant we all get awong?Barney shaking head continues rant, And Pelosis face falls off, shattering when it hit ground. Surprise!! Behind her mask was, Al Gore. "Environmentally speaking, I _________

suggest we recycle the glass glass eyes what an idea."

I will check my internet

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
We didn't start the fire

I will check my internet keep'n eye on my beer 'cause I invented both luxuries!!! Thank God for Al gore! Touche, beer made Milwaukee famous

moreluck

golden ticket member
We didn't start the fire

I will check my internet keep'n eye on my beer 'cause I invented both luxuries Thank God for Al Gore. Touche. beer made milwaukee famous

and it's citizens, drunk.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We didn't start the fire

I will check my internet keep'n eye on my beer 'cause I invented both luxuries Thank God for Al Gore. Touche. beer made milwaukee famous
and it's citizens, drunk.
Meanwhile Barney calls Paula for sex thinking she's a man.

Barney would rather be entering Dennis