Five Word Story

moreluck

golden ticket member
Creole coursed through his blood but cat herding was his forte. He used his trusty dogpoop scooper to ladle his shrimp and sausage gumbo into his mouth. It tasted pretty darned good with oyster crackers! Now he felt like making scalloped ham & potatoes, his Minnesota bloodline, made him crave it, the pirate / viking bloodline, "BAM!" shouted someone he didn't see. In struts Emeril, naked except for his executive chef's hat, standing stiff on his head appeared, "BAM" look at this! Paula was looking straight at Emeril's long, skinny, string bean stuck in his ugly toes
"do those come with fries" ? Sadly Emeril turns and walks Demoralised dejected flacid and pissed and says "BAM, my ass!" Barney Frank heard that and

swooned with heavenly delight !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Creole coursed through his blood but cat herding was his forte. He used his trusty dogpoop scooper to ladle his shrimp and sausage gumbo into his mouth. It tasted pretty darned good with oyster crackers! Now he felt like making scalloped ham & potatoes, his Minnesota bloodline, made him crave it, the pirate / viking bloodline, "BAM!" shouted someone he didn't see. In struts Emeril, naked except for his executive chef's hat, standing stiff on his head appeared, "BAM" look at this! Paula was looking straight at Emeril's long, skinny, string bean stuck in his ugly toes
"do those come with fries" ? Sadly Emeril turns and walks Demoralised dejected flacid and pissed and says "BAM, my ass!" Barney Frank heard that and
swooned with heavenly delight !! Emeril, horrified, started to run

but tripped on apron strings

moreluck

golden ticket member
but tripped on apron strings Barney was on him like

white on rice.....ooooh yummy!

over9five

Staff member
BAM, my ass!" Barney Frank heard that and
but tripped on apron strings Barney was on him like white on rice.....ooooh yummy!

The sceaming, the crying, the

moreluck

golden ticket member
but tripped on apron strings Barney was on him like white on rice.....ooooh yummy! The sceaming, the crying, the

huMANity of it all, gripped

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
but tripped on apron strings Barney was on him like white on rice.....ooooh yummy! The sceaming, the crying, the

huMANity of it all, gripped in Barneys fatty porky fingers __________________

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
BAM, my ass!" Barney Frank heard that and swooned with heavenly delight !! Emeril, horrified, started to run but tripped on apron strings Barney was on him like white on rice.....ooooh yummy! The sceaming, the crying, the huMANity of it all, gripped in Barneys fatty porky fingers was the slimy string bean. The excitement caused Barneys heart to explode like a mushmelon. Anderson Cooper witnessed it LIVE!!!!

Unfortunately the broadcast was interrupted