Gas surcharge, thanks to Joe

Non liberal

Agreed. The used car market is crazy for everyone. Good for him.

Teslas had that before it was cool. Demand for them is unlimited, because they're just that good.
And as soon as most of the people buy them that want them their sales will fall off a cliff. Especially as time goes on and the issues arise. It’s inevitable. They will never replace internal combustion without the government regulating them to death.

wilberforce15

And as soon as most of the people buy them that want them their sales will fall off a cliff. Especially as time goes on and the issues arise. It’s inevitable. They will never replace internal combustion without the government regulating them to death.
They've doubled sales every year for a decade straight, with the government making special rules to favor Ford, GM, etc. for being unionized. Teslas aren't available for as many credits as Ford EVs, etc.

What's inevitable is you driving one.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
No, they're just older and have been around longer. The whole 'untested' thing is nonsense.

The first electric cars were also many decades before the first diesels.

Why do I have to teach you everything?
You aren’t teaching me s*. I can count on one hand how many times I see an electric car on the road. But no, everyone else is stupid, you are just beyond us in enlightenment. And stop bringing your money into this, you aren’t the only one here that can afford one.

wilberforce15

100k. 250k. 500k. 1M.

Next year: 2M.

That's sales history. Production and sales at that scale, growing at that rate, has never occurred anywhere, by anyone, including original Fords in the 1910s.

wilberforce15

You aren’t teaching me s*. I can count on one hand how many times I see an electric car on the road. But no, everyone else is stupid, you are just beyond us in enlightenment. And stop bringing your money into this, you aren’t the only one here that can afford one.
I don't care what you see. They're doubling sales every year and sold a million vehicles last year.

It will be 2 million this year. And they are 5+ years ahead of anyone.

Non liberal

They've doubled sales every year for a decade straight, with the government making special rules to favor Ford, GM, etc. for being unionized. Teslas aren't available for as many credits as Ford EVs, etc.

What's inevitable is you driving one.
Ha, your funny. No, I’ll be gone by they time they’re range towing as well as regular driving is up to my standards. It’s like 7% of the population that have ev so they can’t be selling too many. Like I said when all the people who are gung ho about ev buy them their sales will slow down significantly, as well as when trump gets back in and we’re back to paying less then 2$ a gallon for gas.

wilberforce15

Ha, your funny. No, I’ll be gone by they time they’re range towing as well as regular driving is up to my standards. It’s like 7% of the population that have ev so they can’t be selling too many. Like I said when all the people who are gung ho about ev buy them their sales will slow down significantly, as well as when trump gets back in and we’re back to paying less then 2$ a gallon for gas.
You keep changing the subject as things are proven wrong.

Yes, electric vehicles are currently terrible at long-haul heavy towing.

Happy?

The EV Semi has a purpose, but also not for everyone yet. Your'e the exception. It's a far superior technology for the vast majority of people.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I don't care what you see. They're doubling sales every year and sold a million vehicles last year.

It will be 2 million this year. And they are 5+ years ahead of anyone.
Cool story, bro.

And I don’t care what you see. See how this works?

Non liberal

You keep changing the subject as things are proven wrong.

Yes, electric vehicles are currently terrible at long-haul heavy towing.

Happy?

The EV Semi has a purpose, but also not for everyone yet. Your'e the exception. It's a far superior technology for the vast majority of people.
There are just so many what ifs and nuances that aren’t figured out yet. Like I said if they become more reliable and better range and longevity even if towing, and cheaper. then im all for it. untill then forget it. Sorry if I didn’t mention that I tow a camper as well. There are just so many things that I can’t even think of everything at once.

wilberforce15

There are just so many what ifs and nuances that aren’t figured out yet. Like I said if they become more reliable and better range and longevity even if towing, and cheaper. then im all for it. untill then forget it. Sorry if I didn’t mention that I tow a camper as well. There are just so many things that I can’t even think of everything at once.
You are not the majority.

Tesla has sold every vehicle they've ever made, and they're doubling production every year, and all of them are sold every year.

They're cheaper and better performance, if you're not long-range towing. And theyr'e easier, especially if you own a home, because there are no more gas stops or mechanic visits for oil changes.

The cybertruck will work for a lot, but still not for long-haul towing. You're a very small minority.

Non liberal

You are not the majority.

Tesla has sold every vehicle they've ever made, and they're doubling production every year, and all of them are sold every year.

They're cheaper and better performance, if you're not long-range towing. And theyr'e easier, especially if you own a home, because there are no more gas stops or mechanic visits for oil changes.

The cybertruck will work for a lot, but still not for long-haul towing. You're a very small minority.
They are 7% of the poulation and they still have twice as many problems with reliability then the other 93% of automobiles