Goons following me to vehicle .

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Listen closely don’t follow me or put your flyer’s on me car if I already said “No thanks” . Don’t touch my car . 35 years here and you guys are only setting a tone of distrust. Easy request. Thanks
the-sopranos-tony-soprano.gif

542thruNthru

Funny how you knew exactly what he was talking about.

Lately I’ve been amazed at how many management ass-kissing Stewards have turned into big tough Union guys lately.

The bigger they (Stewards) talk the more they pucker up.
I knew what he was talking about because I constantly donate my own time to help pass out things to inform members. You can't win. Either the union doesn't try and educate! or they are harassing me!

I'm sure you're not amazed because I'm sure you're just trying to get a reaction out of me or someone else. I don't believe you've "seen" anything but your own ignorance.

Dangler

Banned
I knew what he was talking about because I constantly donate my own time to help pass out things to inform members. You can't win. Either the union doesn't try and educate! or they are harassing me!

I'm sure you're not amazed because I'm sure you're just trying to get a reaction out of me or someone else. I don't believe you've "seen" anything but your own ignorance.
The reaction I’m looking for is to let people like you know we see you.

I’ve been lurking this site for years and have seen you habitually delegitimize the concerns of Teamsters and bully them.
Now we’ve got to rely on people like you to drive solidarity, and surprise surprise, Rank-and-File doesn’t trust Stewards like you. Years of effeminate catty behavior, and management ass-kissing, now weakens solidarity when we need it.
Expect more attention to be given your behavior in the future, you, and those like yourself.

Pretty sure I read a comment on here about how serious this potential Strike is, and this is true.
It’s especially true for gossiping ass-kisser Stewards that delegitimizes the concerns of those they’re supposed to serve.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I’ve been lurking this site for years and have seen you habitually delegitimize the concerns of Teamsters and bully them.
Now we’ve got to rely on people like you to drive solidarity, and surprise surprise, Rank-and-File doesn’t trust Stewards like you. Years of effeminate catty behavior, and management ass-kissing, now weakens solidarity when we need it.
Expect more attention to be given your behavior in the future, you, and those like yourself.

Pretty sure I read a comment on here about how serious this potential Strike is, and this is true.
It’s especially true for gossiping ass-kisser Stewards that delegitimizes the concerns of those they’re supposed to serve.
Good. We need more Monday morning quarterbacking from lurkers like you. Sit back and watch :censored2: go bad, do nothing, then complain! It’s the American way. About time you got involved. What’s on your agenda at the next union meeting? We want to here your input!

Dangler

Banned
Good. We need more Monday morning quarterbacking from lurkers like you. Sit back and watch :censored2: go bad, do nothing, then complain! It’s the American way. About time you got involved. What’s on your agenda at the next union meeting? We want to here your input!
I knew you’d reply.
Oftentimes a guilty conscious reflexively defends itself. —A tactic for the Brothers to remember and use.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

“No! .. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time...🥥🥥

Thebrownblob

Yawn🥱

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I knew you’d reply.
Oftentimes a guilty conscious reflexively defends itself. —A tactic for the Brothers to remember and use.
I have no guilt to defend. Other than jerking off once in a while. Speaking of Jerk offs, we didn’t hear your plan to fight the man yet. What can you do better than your steward?