Goons following me to vehicle .

Thebrownblob

I'm so over this job right now. I couldn't be less interested if they stopped paying me.
Yeah me too….

1661548763460.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Indeed but we have a new leader ship I believe they will push for some change how much I’m not sure.

Face it the bar was set so low by the previous administration that anything would be an improvement.

If it goes down like the last contract it will be time to storm the bastilles.

No mercy..”off with their heads”..:taz::taz::taz:

Thebrownblob

Face it the bar was set so low by the previous administration that anything would be an improvement.

If it goes down like the last contract it will be time to storm the bastilles.

No mercy..”off with their heads”..:taz::taz::taz:
LOL I would agree the bar was set fairly low, but I have already seen how this new administration is approaching contact negotiations and it gives me quite a bit of hope.

Thebrownblob

Don't be afraid to work an extra Saturday to put some money in that strike fund
Oh hopefully people are listening if they don’t have one saved already, One Saturday a month it easily be able to get a 350 maybe $400 depending on your taxes after tax. Could easily have three $3 or $4000 saved by next August if you haven’t already saved anything.

Oh hopefully people are listening if they don’t have one saved already, One Saturday a month it easily be able to get a 350 maybe $400 depending on your taxes after tax. Could easily have three $3 or $4000 saved by next August if you haven’t already saved anything.
If it's looking bad next spring I'll use my seniority and work every Saturday and turn my 401k off