guns

texan

I think they would have to look up the meaning of "nuanced" first.

Mitt Romney, a likely Republican candidate for president, denounced President Obama’s handling of the Libya situation this
week as too “nuanced.”

This led liberal commentator E.J. Dionne to ask why being nuanced is necessarily a bad thing when it comes to complex foreign
policy issues. These contrasting points of about nuanced thinking are in fact rooted in human psychology, in the varying degrees
to which people are cognitively biased toward a simple, black-and-white view of the world. This powerful bias is called
the “design heuristic” and it may be what defines conservative and liberal on a psychological level.

Is “nuanced” an insult? It is to conservatives. | Wray Herbert

menotyou

bella amicizia
Oh my,,,,crap,,, not only do we need to outlaw guns.... a sword killed someone here..... no more swords should be allowed now.....

Jury finds Asheville man guilty of brother's murder | The Asheville Citizen-Times | citizen-times.com
Quote from the defense attorney, :"But Melton argued in her closing statement that Storm, who was 18 at the time of the slaying, suffered from mental problems that kept him from thinking rationally." Ya think!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? He's a nutcase!

ibslick50

You know exactiy what Tray was doing. uh how?...You were there.?..There are 3 sides to every story..This one is no exception..There is Tray's alledged story..Zimm's alledged story...and then there is thr truth..Somewhere in between..Let the courts have it and decide..

ok genious. did you come up with this yourself or did you get it from "springers final thought"?

Returntosender

"Usually armed with only handguns, MS-13 are now carrying military rifles -- M-16s or AK-47s -- and explosives such as grenades and mortars," said a source who requested anonymity.
The Zetas' ultimate goal is to integrate the Maras into their network and become the most powerful group in Guatemala — criminal or legitimate, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Organized Crime.

Continue reading on Los Zetas and MS-13: Deadly gangs now allies - National public safety | Examiner.com It's only a matter of time till these guys teach the U.S. MS members this is the new game.

You can play kick the can everytime I ask you to speak on your positions, but I have given you many chances to speak your mind, and all you offer are the same talking points on the case. Ill tell you what, Ill RE POST the audio and listen to it completely.

ACTUAL UNCUT AUDIO!!! George Zimmerman's Trayvon Martin 911 - YouTube

Now after youve listened to the 911 very carefully, then watch this video and ask yourself if you think you sound like him.

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE SPOKEN BY THE PERSON MAKING THIS VIDEO
THE TRUTH ABOUT THUG TRAYVON MARTIN THAT MSM ISN'T TELLING YOU - YouTube

The PINHEAD on the video simply repeats ALL THE RIGHT WING TALKING POINTS he can attempt to remember while speaking. Liberal media this , liberal media that, blah blah blah... all RIGHT WING talking points.

I have nothing further to prove to you TRP. MURDER 2 is the charge. I agree with murder 2 but will accept a manslaughter guilty verdict if thats the way it comes down. If Innocent because the state cant prove their case then ill accept that as well. For now, no matter how you try to legitimize zimmermans action, zimmerman had NO RIGHT to bother Trayvon even if he was coming out of a broken window with a television in his hands.

His only obligation if a part of a community watch group is observe, make the 911 call and stay clear of anyone. Chasing anyone while armed for a crime they didnt commit is the biggest violation of Trayvons civil rights as an american.

Listen and think about it.

peace

TOS
Sorry it has taken me a while to address this, I have had other things to do. Haven't been here but once since you posted it and haven't had time to reply till now.

I have spoken my mind on every post, you just choose it ignore what I have said and try to twist what In fact I have said. OK, I have listened to the 911 call, several times and I am wondering what your purpose in posting this video, for two reasons. First reason of wonder is why would you trust a you tube video to be evidence of anything? Seriously, I have listened to a half dozen you tubes that are all supposed "authentic, unedited, original, uncut, blah blah blah of the 911 call and they are all different in some aspect, which omits credibility in all of them. Second wonder is what you expect the video to prove because all it proves is that Zimmerman made a 911 call.

I also listened to a portion of the second video, the racist jerk in that video obviously has a predetermined opinion of the case based on no more actual fact than you have to form your opinion.

Funny that you don't feel the need to prove anything to me. That's pretty handy since you can't prove anything. LOL.
I don't disagree with the murder 2 charge and would not have objected to a manslaughter charge either. IMO, the charge only represents what the prosecution team feels they may be able to get a conviction on based on what evidence they have. That kind of takes away from your earlier claims that Zimmerman was on a mission to kill someone of color.
Now, see here ya go again, making false statements and I am going to ask for your reasons. Where have I said one thing that could be misconstrued as to legitimize Zimmerman killing Trayvon Martin?

How bout listing these "right wing talking points" you keep mentioning?

I stand by all my earlier stances on this case. We do not know all the facts and any proclamations are nothing more than speculation and opinion.