guns

Nugent is not the spokesperson for the GOP anymore that Bill Maher is for the democrats. He is simply a conservative with a big mouth. I do agree with some of the things he says but not so much how he says them.

bbsam

Staff member
Nugent is not the spokesperson for the GOP anymore that Bill Maher is for the democrats. He is simply a conservative with a big mouth. I do agree with some of the things he says but not so much how he says them.
Not exactly true. I don't believe Obama ever courted Maher's endorsement like Romney did Nugent's.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
DERSHOWITZ BLASTS PROSECUTION: 'NOT ONLY IMMORAL, BUT STUPID'...

After the release of the photo, however, Dershowitz went much further, telling Breitbart News that if the prosecutors did have the photo and didn’t mention it in the affidavit, that would constitute a “grave ethical violation,” since affidavits are supposed to contain “all relevant information.”

Dershowitz continued, “An affidavit that willfully misstates undisputed evidence known to the prosecution is not only unethical but borders on perjury because an affiant swears to tell not only the truth, but the whole truth, and suppressing an important part of the whole truth is a lie."

When asked if it made a difference whether the prosecution had the bloody photograph at the time they charged Zimmerman, Dershowitz responded, “We do know that there were earlier photographs before the affidavit was done that strongly suggested blood on the back of the head, and we know the police had first access to him, so if there was blood they [the prosecution] would know about it …

Babagounj

Strength through joy
wtimes.png
Obama is named gun ‘salesman of the year’

Industry cites uncertainty over policy

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I admire Uncle Ted for being pro-gun and anti-drug, and I believe him when he says that he is and has been drug free for some time. But I just cant buy the concept that he made it as a hard core rock star throughout the 70's and 80's and never, ever, ever smoked the doobage or did a few lines. "Journey to the Center of the Mind" with the Amboy Dukes and he wasnt stoned? No way! Clean and sober at Cal Jam '78? Hell, he would have gotten high just by breathing the air at that show! Methinks the Nuge has a few convenient "memory lapses" when it comes to the subject of drugs.

soberups

This is the cover to one of the Amboy Dukes albums. Note the various bongs and hash pipes. Sorry Uncle Ted, you did the doobage in the 60's just like everyone else!!
amboy dukes.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
People of the 60's, whether they smoked it or not, pretended to be part of that culture because it was the 'in' thing.
I didn't go to the "church of what's happenin' now", but I sure was aare of it.

Some people of that era actually said "no" to all of it.........like me.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This is the cover to one of the Amboy Dukes albums. Note the various bongs and hash pipes. Sorry Uncle Ted, you did the doobage in the 60's just like everyone else!!

TED has been smokin the devils lettuce for years. Today, he's trying to find a place with the hardcore gop'ers by talking about guns and revolution,

Maybe its just a bad batch of the Devils Lettuce or the after effects of his many years getting stoned. Who knows.

Peace

TOS

soberups

TED has been smokin the devils lettuce for years. Today, he's trying to find a place with the hardcore gop'ers by talking about guns and revolution,

Maybe its just a bad batch of the Devils Lettuce or the after effects of his many years getting stoned. Who knows.

Peace

TOS

Unce Ted has been an avid hunter, outdoorsman and gun owner for many years. He sides with the GOP not because he is right wing, but because the Democrats have become a bunch of liberal, big government, anti-gun castrati who believe that more warm and fuzzy feel-good laws are the solution to the problem of guns and crime.

People of the 60's, whether they smoked it or not, pretended to be part of that culture because it was the 'in' thing.
I didn't go to the "church of what's happenin' now", but I sure was aare of it.

Some people of that era actually said "no" to all of it.........like me.
And me, never tried and and never wanted to. Not saying anything bad about those that did, just that I didn't.

Personally I don't see what it matters if Nugent smoked weed or not. I doubt he does anymore, since he is the national spokesperson for D.A.R.E.