guns

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Glad you found a post you can twist around to your personal message instead of replying to me.You have yet to show where George Zimmerman said or did anything that was racist. All you did was twist what was said in the media that may well have been already twisted and in the indictment affidavit. Bottom line you got NOTHING.

The real bottom line is your obvious attempts to legitimized G Zimmerman. Lets try a different approach. How about you enlighten the rest of us on Zimmermans watch group, whos in it, what is the command structure, what shifts zimmerman works, was he on duty that night and where in the bylaws of the association it calls for ARMED patrols by volunteers.

Then, tell us what crimes Trayvon Martin committed or was suspected of. Save yourself the embarrassment of telling us that Trayvon was looking around at houses while walking and standing on a residential street. Tell us what you think zimmerman saw that rose to the level of suspicion other than the color of his skin and the clothes he was wearing. Tell us what justified that calling of 911 ( an emergency line for immediate emergencies) that would qualify the need to have immediate police response?

Then, In the call, zimmerman twice says that Trayvon was "on drugs" and that "he is high"...., tell us how you believe zimmerman was qualified to make this determination?

Finally, tell us why zimmerman would tell the dispatchers that Trayvon was "running towards the south exit", when the facts are that Trayvon lived in the complex and since he was walking home, why would he run for an exit from the complex?

His statement to the dispatcher was (in part)...."they always get away"....

Tell us how this doesnt imply that Trayvon did not belong there.

Everything Ive said so far has been confirmed by the murder 2 charge, and as ive said, im closer to the truth than you are. Prove your case.

Peace

TOS

menotyou

bella amicizia
How about you enlighten the rest of us on Zimmermans watch group, whos in it, what is the command structure, what shifts zimmerman works, was he on duty that night and where in the bylaws of the association it calls for ARMED patrols by volunteers.
I believe he has addressed this issue. I am just passing through here and there and I have absolutely no intention of trying to dig up the evidence, but I do recall reading a post that addressed this.

The real bottom line is your obvious attempts to legitimized G Zimmerman. Lets try a different approach. How about you enlighten the rest of us on Zimmermans watch group, whos in it, what is the command structure, what shifts zimmerman works, was he on duty that night and where in the bylaws of the association it calls for ARMED patrols by volunteers.

Then, tell us what crimes Trayvon Martin committed or was suspected of. Save yourself the embarrassment of telling us that Trayvon was looking around at houses while walking and standing on a residential street. Tell us what you think zimmerman saw that rose to the level of suspicion other than the color of his skin and the clothes he was wearing. Tell us what justified that calling of 911 ( an emergency line for immediate emergencies) that would qualify the need to have immediate police response?

Then, In the call, zimmerman twice says that Trayvon was "on drugs" and that "he is high"...., tell us how you believe zimmerman was qualified to make this determination?

Finally, tell us why zimmerman would tell the dispatchers that Trayvon was "running towards the south exit", when the facts are that Trayvon lived in the complex and since he was walking home, why would he run for an exit from the complex?

His statement to the dispatcher was (in part)...."they always get away"....

Tell us how this doesnt imply that Trayvon did not belong there.

Everything Ive said so far has been confirmed by the murder 2 charge, and as ive said, im closer to the truth than you are. Prove your case.

Peace

TOS

When you address my post (#1993) I will address this post.
I going to keep on point instead of watching you chase your tail around the forum.

I believe he has addressed this issue. I am just passing through here and there and I have absolutely no intention of trying to dig up the evidence, but I do recall reading a post that addressed this.
And you would be correct Menotyou.

TOS has stated several times that he had heard the unedited 911 call. I have asked him three times to provide a link to that unedited link. I'm beginning to think he made it up.

moreluck

golden ticket member

TOS has stated several times that he had heard the unedited 911 call. I have asked him three times to provide a link to that unedited link. I'm beginning to think he made it up.
Maybe TOS is like Steven Seagall and he's a secret police of Sanford Florida!! Wonder if he wears a kimono too

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

You can play kick the can everytime I ask you to speak on your positions, but I have given you many chances to speak your mind, and all you offer are the same talking points on the case. Ill tell you what, Ill RE POST the audio and listen to it completely.

Now after youve listened to the 911 very carefully, then watch this video and ask yourself if you think you sound like him.

The PINHEAD on the video simply repeats ALL THE RIGHT WING TALKING POINTS he can attempt to remember while speaking. Liberal media this , liberal media that, blah blah blah... all RIGHT WING talking points.

I have nothing further to prove to you TRP. MURDER 2 is the charge. I agree with murder 2 but will accept a manslaughter guilty verdict if thats the way it comes down. If Innocent because the state cant prove their case then ill accept that as well. For now, no matter how you try to legitimize zimmermans action, zimmerman had NO RIGHT to bother Trayvon even if he was coming out of a broken window with a television in his hands.

His only obligation if a part of a community watch group is observe, make the 911 call and stay clear of anyone. Chasing anyone while armed for a crime they didnt commit is the biggest violation of Trayvons civil rights as an american.

Listen and think about it.

peace

TOS

Returntosender

Maybe TOS is like Steven Seagall and he's a secret police of Sanford Florida!! Wonder if he wears a kimono too
Segal just wears a men's Hakama. A proper Hakama is called a Kamishiro Hakama. kamishimo.jpg FYI men who practice martial arts still wear Kimonos. Image_11_12_01_001.jpg
kamishimo.jpg
Image_11_12_01_001.jpg