guns

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How about marryin' teenage reltives......been done, Jerry Lee Lewis........ and frankly I'm surprisd that any of this surprises you.

What is the surprise is all of you so called "holy-er than thou" crowd who say you stand behind Nugent, who is clearly a dead beat dad, immoral in character and a man who would date teenage women and then write songs about them.

How does this stand in the right wing christian crowd?

We aint talking about jerry lee lewis, were talking about this weed riddled wierdo with guns who abandons his family(s), fathers children out of wedlock and dates and lives with teenage women. What a scumbag, yet you call him your hero for whats right in america?

WE LAUGH IN YOUR FACES.

Peace

TOS

menotyou

bella amicizia
In NY,I believe-not positive and have no intention of looking it up, 16 and below is jailbait. !7 and above isn't. So, since you want to talk about a song from about 40 years ago, Please remember there are 3 years you can be a teenager and be legal.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yep, just Jerry Lee reincarnated!! Remember the Fatty Arbuckle scandal ?
Crap happens in each decade.

You rail about all this crap and then find the OWS creeps perfectly accptable.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What is the surprise is all of you so called "holy-er than thou" crowd who say you stand behind Nugent, who is clearly a dead beat dad, immoral in character and a man who would date teenage women and then write songs about them.

How does this stand in the right wing christian crowd?

We aint talking about jerry lee lewis, were talking about this weed riddled wierdo with guns who abandons his family(s), fathers children out of wedlock and dates and lives with teenage women. What a scumbag, yet you call him your hero for whats right in america?

WE LAUGH IN YOUR FACES.

Peace

TOS
So you are the same person you were when you were 17????

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In NY,I believe-not positive and have no intention of looking it up, 16 and below is jailbait. !7 and above isn't. So, since you want to talk about a song from about 40 years ago, Please remember there are 3 years you can be a teenager and be legal.

In california, its called STATUTORY RAPE.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So you are the same person you were when you were 17????

He wasnt a dead beat dad at 17, he didnt skip out on child support payments at 17, he didnt leave his various wifes and children at 17, and he dated teenage girls while he was married and when he was 30 years old, he met his 17 love of his life PELE MASSA.

So, I am not sure why you are mentioning his age at 17?

A scumbag is a scumbag. You said so yourself. Speaking of your former son in law. HMMM....

Peace

TOS

When Ted Neugent's name appears on a ballot for public office, I might begin to give a crap about his morals, his past dating practices or his personal life. Until then he's just another showboat musician with an opinion.
Some people aroung here sure like to play loose with facts, twist the truth and sometime out right lie to get their digs in on the GOP, Tea Party republicans and anyone else that disagrees with them. Taking the certain posts in this thread would be easy to do, exposing the manipulation of facts, but it just isn't worth my time to do so. I hope every one has a nice day.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He wasnt a dead beat dad at 17, he didnt skip out on child support payments at 17, he didnt leave his various wifes and children at 17, and he dated teenage girls while he was married and when he was 30 years old, he met his 17 love of his life PELE MASSA.

So, I am not sure why you are mentioning his age at 17?

A scumbag is a scumbag. You said so yourself. Speaking of your former son in law. HMMM....

Peace

TOS
17 is a random number....just a younger age............meaning, no one is the same that they were when they were younger, people change....too deep for ya?

My son in law.......? Keep up! Try, my 2 (former) sons-in-law!! 'FORMER' being the key word here..

bbsam

Staff member
When Ted Neugent's name appears on a ballot for public office, I might begin to give a crap about his morals, his past dating practices or his personal life. Until then he's just another showboat musician with an opinion.
Some people aroung here sure like to play loose with facts, twist the truth and sometime out right lie to get their digs in on the GOP, Tea Party republicans and anyone else that disagrees with them. Taking the certain posts in this thread would be easy to do, exposing the manipulation of facts, but it just isn't worth my time to do so. I hope every one has a nice day.
With all the honesty of your being, can you say that those on the right do the same with certain people not running for any party? Maybe Jesse and Al?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

OMG... are you this gulible??

This is the BIGGEST FAKE ive ever seen! Yes, that thing flies, yes, its shooting a SMALL caliber round, BUT NO...its not shooting explosive rounds! Those manequins are exploding in the wrong direction ! They have clearly been blown up with small explosives as the flying piece of crap is shooting at them.

The biggest fake is the guy speaking with the FAKEST russian accent. Next, I love the chevy impala in the background with american plates on it.

You got this story from THE BLAZE??? GLEN BECK at his finest. I guess there is a sucker born every minute as PT BARNUM once said.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Peace

TOS