guns

menotyou

bella amicizia
The gun being carried was an M4 derivative of the standard M-16 battle rifle issued to our troops. The "small caliber" .223 round you speak of fires a 55-grain light armor peircing bullet well over 3000 feet per second. It is a brutally lethal round. Yes it lacks accuracy when fired in full-auto mode, but this is true even when a human is holding and firing the weapon.

The real limitations of this hoax are the limited range and payload carrying capability of the hovercraft, plus its susceptibility to enemy jamming. An enemy who had the ability to spoof the signals could turn the thing around and use it against you.
Sad/funny part is, I can see my uncle and his buddies trying to mimic this on a friday nite, late.

I have some interesting uncles and they have some interesting friends. It was great fun growing up around them.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OOOOH....poor TED NUGENT.... the mouth of hate and racism finally gets his justice! I guess when your an idiot, the right wing makes you feel welcomed, but not on our military bases!

NUGENT KICKED OUT OF CONCERT FOR TROOPS!

I wonder why this hasn't made the news cycles for FOX SPEWS on an hourly basis?

Ted Nugent Booted From Army Concert - Yahoo!

Oh poor Ted, now he is claiming to be a victim of censoring and a victim to big goverments restrictions on free speech! What a crock!

Lets see, if you threaten the president publicly, and that president is the commander in chief of the armed forces, what would make you think you would be welcomed on a military base?

JERKOFF.

Peace

TOS

Returntosender

People are going to start buying this next. "This Woodlands Camo flak IMG_4371.JPG jacket is in a size Medium. Comes with the front and back ballistic plates. It is great for a collection or better for the apocalyptic preparer. It is still in pretty good condition along with the ballistic plates. I am asking $500 O.B.O. or will trade for a legal firearm.

It is illegal for a convicted felon to buy or own personal body armor. It is also illegal to purchase this body armor in an attempt to commit a crime.

Texas Penal code Sect.46.041. UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF METAL OR BODY ARMOR BY FELON
"

Check your city's craigslist for "Tactical vest, Ballistic plates, Ceramic plates, Trauma plates, Body armor."
IMG_4371.JPG

menotyou

bella amicizia
OOOOH....poor TED NUGENT.... the mouth of hate and racism finally gets his justice! I guess when your an idiot, the right wing makes you feel welcomed, but not on our military bases!

Oh poor Ted, now he is claiming to be a victim of censoring and a victim to big goverments restrictions on free speech! What a crock!

Lets see, if you threaten the president publicly, and that president is the commander in chief of the armed forces, what would make you think you would be welcomed on a military base?

JERKOFF.

Peace

TOS
TOS, this was on the Fox news cycle all last week.

moreluck

golden ticket member

JERKOFF.

Peace

TOS
This past weekend was the River Run at Laughlin........Ted Nugent was appearing!!! Lots & Lots of cycles heading that way. Big doings for bikers!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This past weekend was the River Run at Laughlin........Ted Nugent was appearing!!! Lots & Lots of cycles heading that way. Big doings for bikers!!

Since I was there with my group, I can assure you WE and most of the riders werent going to laughlin to see Nugent. He is always in laughlin, a dump for the most part, a dirty gambling town for the lowlifes in bullhead and needles crowd.

He can pander to "rebel" bikers, but they dont vote or care.

Peace

TOS

menotyou

bella amicizia
Since I was there with my group, I can assure you WE and most of the riders werent going to laughlin to see Nugent. He is always in laughlin, a dump for the most part, a dirty gambling town for the lowlifes in bullhead and needles crowd.

He can pander to "rebel" bikers, but they dont vote or care.

Peace

TOS
You really are a bigot, aren't you?