guns

What some people refuse to grasp is that the vast majority of us fear the day we may have to make that decision but when it does the choice between life of family or life of an attacker will make it no choice at all.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm sorry for what happened to her and her circumstances........
......but, how many times are they going to trot out Gabby Giffords for gun hearings? She's being used and who wants to listen to her trying to talk??? How is that going to stop the klling??

Her husband should be ashamed of himself for putting her on display like that!!

My opinion won't be very popular.....oh well.....

[h=2]Gabby Giffords Tells Senate Gun Grab Hearing: “You Must Act, Be Bold”…[/h]And none of the “bold” actions they want to take would have prevented the mentally ill gunman from attacking Giffords.

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
I'm sorry for what happened to her and her circumstances........
......but, how many times are they going to trot out Gabby Giffords for gun hearings? She's being used and who wants to listen to her trying to talk??? How is that going to stop the klling??

Her husband should be ashamed of himself for putting her on display like that!!

My opinion won't be very popular.....oh well.....
Apparently, no one has told Gabby of the millions of children murdered by abortion.

island1fox

Teenager that Performed for Obama ---Shot and Killed in Chicago.

Lets see --illegal gun ?? Gang related ??? No laws or National outrage on this murder. No flags at half mast.

When will the Politicians declare war on ILLEGAL guns and Gang Violence and stop placing more controls on legal gun owners. The fact that I have to go through numerous backround checks,will have what type of gun I am allowed to own or how many bullets in a clip ---will not help litte girls like this in the ghetto war zones:dissapointed::sad-very:

island1fox

News media phonies and supports report concerning father of slain child being harassed at a hearing.

The truth is the Father asked a Question and it was answered.:angry:

Now bbsam will say I am a mean Bastard. Do not believe we are losing the gun debate with the American Public --Only with the Liberal kool aid Media.

moreluck

golden ticket member
News media phonies and supports report concerning father of slain child being harassed at a hearing.

Now bbsam will say I am a mean Bastard. Do not believe we are losing the gun debate with the American Public --Only with the Liberal kool aid Media.
I watched both versions of tapes.......the real one and the phonied one from MSNBC. The guy had his question answered and that's all that happened.

I guess at MSNBC when news doesn't happen the way you like it, you just make up your own news !!! They must think the people are stoooooopid like them !!!

bbsam

Staff member

yes, but you were certain that Romney would win. Maybe that's it. Maybe some just don't know when they are losing.

bbsam

Staff member
I mean, think about it. Finding mean things to say about Senator Giffords?! Why? She didn't say anything that 90%of American citizens don't already agree with. How does making negative comments about her bolster your argument? It doesn't. You come across as petty and hateful.

Teenager that Performed for Obama ---Shot and Killed in Chicago.

Hanging out at party with group of gang members.

Lets see --illegal gun ?? Yep Gang related ??? Yep No laws or National outrage on this murder. No flags at half mast.

When will the Politicians declare war on ILLEGAL guns and Gang Violence and stop placing more controls on legal gun owners. The fact that I have to go through numerous backround checks,will have what type of gun I am allowed to own or how many bullets in a clip ---will not help litte girls like this in the ghetto war zones:dissapointed::sad-very:

And the media outlets all have the heartbroken mom telling the story of her child. And from all accounts a good kid. But NONE ask "Mom, why did you let her hang out with known gang members?"

bbsam

Staff member
And the media outlets all have the heartbroken mom telling the story of her child. And from all accounts a good kid. But NONE ask "Mom, why did you let her hang out with known gang members?"
Fox News didn't ask either? Are they becoming MSM?

island1fox

yes, but you were certain that Romney would win. Maybe that's it. Maybe some just don't know when they are losing.

bbsam,

Would like to see the post where I claimed that I was certain Romney would win. :happy-very:

bbsam --please you are entitled to your opinions but you are not entitled to make up your own facts --please do not do as Msnbc does.:wink2:

UPS Lifer

I mean, think about it. Finding mean things to say about Senator Giffords?! Why? She didn't say anything that 90%of American citizens don't already agree with. How does making negative comments about her bolster your argument? It doesn't. You come across as petty and hateful.

You do realize Gabby was not a senator right? She was a Democratic Congresswoman who represented her district (Tucson area) very well. She was and is a patriot and one of the most courageous women in America. You won't find many people in Arizona who will say anything bad about her. She is what hope and dreams are all about. ...and the same goes for her husband. I do not begrudge either of them for speaking their mind on gun control. You can be on opposite sides of an issue and still have great respect for the other person.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes, but 90% of Americans could say it better !!! Mean, petty & nasty!!!! I'm a triple-threat!!

I find your defense of Gabby laughable. She's promoted in rank by you. Any other facts you'd like to change?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]ATF's Milwaukee sting operation marred by mistakes, failures[/h]
A store calling itself Fearless Distributing opened early last year on an out-of-the-way street in Milwaukee's Riverwest neighborhood, offering designer clothes, athletic shoes, jewelry and drug paraphernalia.
Those working behind the counter, however, weren't interested in selling anything.
They were undercover agents from the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives running a storefront sting aimed at busting criminal operations in the city by purchasing drugs and guns from felons.
But the effort to date has not snared any major dealers or taken down a gang. Instead, it resulted in a string of mistakes and failures, including an ATF military-style machine gun landing on the streets of Milwaukee and the agency having $35,000 in merchandise stolen from its store, a Journal Sentinel investigation has found.

Mike Zielinski, a UPS driver in the area, said he asked the people running the operation if they needed to get an account for deliveries. What they said puzzled him.
"They said they wouldn't be sending or getting anything. I thought that was odd because 'distributing' is in their name. Fearless Distributing," he said. "I was wondering, what kind of business is that."
They never sent or received anything via UPS in 10 months, Zielinski said.