guns

Are you daft? She's 70 years old.
Are you kidding or just stupid?

SOME people still think we live in the days of yore with battles of gentlemanly pugilism. Our attacker will slap us with a white glove and duel us at dawn.

I prefer to save the karate classes and just put 2 in Bruce Lees pump when he crosses the line in the sand.

island1fox

I love how TOS will harp about some freak in a bunker .

---What about the 70,000 plus gang members in Chicago alone ? with No Daddies --80% of the murders and shootings -gang related --and they are also "Banging" out the next generation to follow in their footsteps --but continue to blame the "system" or legal gun owners.

I love how TOS will harp about some freak in a bunker .

---What about the 70,000 plus gang members in Chicago alone ? with No Daddies --80% of the murders and shootings -gang related --and they are also "Banging" out the next generation to follow in their footsteps --but continue to blame the "system" or legal gun owners.

Hush , you. If that was true Jesse Jackson would be speaking out about it.

island1fox

Cach,

As you know I am not just pinpointing Chicago.

The friend.B.I. has recently reported that we have over 1.4 million gang members in the U.S.

The liberals will have us believe that they are the Peace corp or the Little rascals or maybe even Spanky and our gang.

The reality --Latin KIngs, 18TH STREET, BLOODS, Crips --etc etc etc.

Many of these gangs in poor Minority Communities reign with Murder, Drugs,Rape and terror .

Take a big chunk out of the 1.4 Million and you will take a very big chunk out of GUN VIOLENCE !!!

Why would any AMERICAN --be against a war on gangs? --especially preying on the minority and poor neighborhoods.:sad-little:

Jesse, Al , President Obama----- DO SOMETHING !!!!!!!

Stop pushing more Laws on the people that already obey them ---Want real solutions --deal with real problems. Criminals and the Insane.

You might also want to think about the culture of Violence pushed by Hollywood and Video games.

Do as I say---Not as I do--- RAMBO calls for more gun control on legal gun owners???? PLEASE !!!!

over9five

Staff member
Real Crime Statistics:

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When Blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-Blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the White rate.
  • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black and Hispanic.
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Fortyfive percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are Black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When Whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are Black.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a White than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
  • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
  • Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
  • Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
  • Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
  • Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than Whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Sure, so let's go after the WHITE guys with legal guns! Shouldn't we be doing something about the REAL problem?

island1fox

Real Crime Statistics:

OVAH,

Of course all those facts are racist or the that slavery has caused all the problems.

It would have nothing to do with the breakdown of FAMILY STRUCTURE AND VALUES.

Keep banging those children out of wedlock and right into gangs,crime and prison --another lost generation.

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
  • When Blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-Blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
  • Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the White rate.
  • The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black and Hispanic.
  • Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent.
  • Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Fortyfive percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are Black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When Whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are Black.
  • Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a White than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
  • Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
  • Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
  • Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
  • Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
  • Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than Whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Sure, so let's go after the WHITE guys with legal guns! Shouldn't we be doing something about the REAL problem?

island1fox

Ovah,

Of course all those facts have been caused by Racism and Slavery.

The breakdown of the FAMILY STRUCTURE AND VALUES have nothing to do with it.

Family values have been under attack for a very long time --MURPHY BROWN.

Keep banging out those children out of wedlock, into poverty, gangs, crime ,violence,drugs, prison etc etc

Another lost Generation filling our prisons -reaking havok on Society ---Yet I will get the race card thrown at me ???:sick:

over9five

Staff member
Ovah,

Of course all those facts have been caused by Racism and Slavery.

The breakdown of the FAMILY STRUCTURE AND VALUES have nothing to do with it.

Family values have been under attack for a very long time --MURPHY BROWN.

Keep banging out those children out of wedlock, into poverty, gangs, crime ,violence,drugs, prison etc etc

Another lost Generation filling our prisons -reaking havok on Society ---Yet I will get the race card thrown at me ???:sick:
Yes. Not only will you get the race card thrown at you, but we will blame you, take away your lawful guns, and let these criminals continue to kill us all.

UPS Lifer

What a shame...the president had a real opportunity to address the real issue (the root cause) of the problem - violence in America but instead decided to take on the 2nd amendment and law abiding Americans who are not the cause of the violence. This is the kind of leadership we can expect for the next four years.

I don't think that this guy gets it. This issue affects Democrats and Republicans alike. He should be in Chicago figuring out what it will take to solve the murder and violence problem there. Hand guns are banned in Chicago yet the most murders in the USA take place there.

Hey BO! Stop pandering to your base and start working for ALL of America!

You have one less day to build your "prolific" legacy. Time is ticking off the clock.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What a shame...the president had a real opportunity to address the real issue (the root cause) of the problem - violence in America but instead decided to take on the 2nd amendment and law abiding Americans who are not the cause of the violence. This is the kind of leadership we can expect for the next four years.

I don't think that this guy gets it. This issue affects Democrats and Republicans alike. He should be in Chicago figuring out what it will take to solve the murder and violence problem there. Hand guns are banned in Chicago yet the most murders in the USA take place there.

Hey BO! Stop pandering to your base and start working for ALL of America!

You have one less day to build your "prolific" legacy. Time is ticking off the clock.

Do you "law biding people' have earplugs in your ears?

He isnt addressing the murder rates in cities or states, he is addressing the MASS SHOOTINGS and the potential for further MASS SHOOTINGS from "LAW ABIDING PEOPLE" like yourselves when you lose your minds over some useless drama in your life.

The conn shooter had guns that his "law abiding" mother purchased because she too, like the rest of you, feared the "big goverment" coming to your homes and taking over. She feared it so much, she listened to right wing nonsense ( like the rest of you) according to her ex husband.

She started prepping, and most likely, started "prepping" her emotionally challenged child to hate america and everything in it, to the point where he lost his mind and caused a tragedy that should have NEVER happened, had his mother locked up those guns in the first place preventing this kid from getting them.

We all know crime is everywhere, thats the country we created, or should I say, thats the country YOU helped to create by supporting the ENDLESS sales of guns in this country whether legal or illegal.

The constitution says "WE THE PEOPLE" and not "YOU THE INDIVIDUAL"... the constitution states that "WE THE PEOPLE" must establish domestic tranquility, and that means PEACE. And if that peace means, WE THE PEOPLE have to take your guns to establish that peace, then sobeit.

If you dont like it, then maybe the constitution isnt for YOU?

Peace

TOS

UPS Lifer

Hey lifer--
Does the federal government have the right to regulate what firearms people can purchase?

We elect Congress and Congress makes the laws... I think you already know that though. Your "gotcha" questions don't work with me.

BO is pandering to his base. The vast majority of Americans believe in the right to own a firearm or 2 or 3 or 4 etc... If you don't want to own one that is your right.

I like the saying "Don't Tread On Me" and I see the elitist left wing trying to do just that.

homer.png
homer.png

island1fox

tos,

Love the way you state the "MASS SHOOTINGS"

In the area of 130 lives in the past twenty years --this is the MAJOR problem.

How about the 10,000 murders a year ???? Wake up you and Barack.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Another "LAW ABIDING" gun owner DIES after using his legally owned guns to shoot and kill a bus driver and kidnap a boy. Even after hiding out in his fortified bunker armed to the teeth, the FBI stormed the bunker after breaching the access door and shot and kill the maniac.

Officials: Hostage standoff ends with child rescued, kidnapper dead - CNN.com

Another WHITE OLD MAN with guns. See a pattern yet?

And you want to blame blacks in chicago? Please. Start with your senior citizens.

abc_jimmy_lee_dykes_jt_130202_wg.jpg

Peace

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The conn shooter had guns that his "law abiding" mother purchased because she too, like the rest of you, feared the "big goverment" coming to your homes and taking over. She feared it so much, she listened to right wing nonsense ( like the rest of you) according to her ex husband. Not a reliable source .

She started prepping, and most likely, started "prepping" her emotionally challenged child to hate america and everything in it, to the point where he lost his mind and caused a tragedy that should have NEVER happened, had his mother locked up those guns in the first place preventing this kid from getting them.
And you have some well documented sources that can attest to these rantings of yours.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

tos,

Love the way you state the "MASS SHOOTINGS"

In the area of 130 lives in the past twenty years --this is the MAJOR problem.

How about the 10,000 murders a year ???? Wake up you and Barack.

If it really is about saving lives (personally I don't buy their fake compassion) you'd think they'd be screaming like gut shot banshees about this.

bbsam

Staff member
We elect Congress and Congress makes the laws... I think you already know that though. Your "gotcha" questions don't work with me.

BO is pandering to his base. The vast majority of Americans believe in the right to own a firearm or 2 or 3 or 4 etc... If you don't want to own one that is your right.

I like the saying "Don't Tread On Me" and I see the elitist left wing trying to do just that.

It's not a "gotcha" question. You are claiming that Obama has decided to "take on the 2nd Amendment". How? Gun control laws have often been found to be constitutional. He is proposing, not dictating. And the overwhelming number of Americans who support peoples right to own guns also favor universal background checks. That's one of the things being proposed, not dictated, and will take an act of Congress to make law. So whether you agree with the proposals or not, nothing being proposed is an "assault on 2nd Amendment rights" whatsoever.

over9five

Staff member
It's not a "gotcha" question. You are claiming that Obama has decided to "take on the 2nd Amendment". How? Gun control laws have often been found to be constitutional. He is proposing, not dictating. And the overwhelming number of Americans who support peoples right to own guns also favor universal background checks. That's one of the things being proposed, not dictated, and will take an act of Congress to make law. So whether you agree with the proposals or not, nothing being proposed is an "assault on 2nd Amendment rights" whatsoever.

Don't be naive, of course it is. They can't get away with taking it all at once, so they take everything away g r a d u a l l y.
The simple facts are:

1. If they wanted to stop a majority of gun killings, they would concentrate on taking illegal guns away from blacks, who kill more people than anyone else. I know it's not PC to say that, but it's a fact. Source

2. They say they're doing this to save childrens lives. If they wanted to save childrens lives, they would outlaw abortion which kills thousands more children per year than guns ever will. Once again, it's a fact. What is the demographic of the average abortive "mother" per capita? Answer: Black woman at more than three times the rate of white women. Source

Does anyone see a pattern???

So why do they concentrate on s l o w l y taking guns away from law-abiding Americans? (Yes, I'll concede that some go crazy and kill people, but it's such a small percentage of killings it won't make a difference). Why don't they concentrate on going after the gangbangers, who kill far more people and are mostly black and hispanic?
Why don't they go after doctors who murder hundreds of children every day? Is it because they kill mostly black children? Is it an evil plan by old white men to control the black population?

I don't know the answer to those questions, but it's painfully obvious that more regulations on law-abiding gun owners will not touch the issues above. I know it's not PC to say such things, but this is not a gun issue as much as it's a race issue. And I'm not saying there aren't any white killers. It's just they should fix the bigger problem first, therefore saving more lives.

It may sound cliche but gun control isn't about guns. It's about control.