guns

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
2r4szl4.jpg

Government tyranny is really defined as,

When the the government doesn't want you to have.... what they do.

island1fox

Better do a double check on some of the numbers presented in that article.

Illegal guns and murder --many victims in their own communities--- Went through all this before ---Walking gently but speaking the truth ---Are in the MINORITY COMMUNITIES.

A tragedy for the people that live there. In my community a local news station ran with the headline"Discrimination in School Disciplinary Procedures.

The two reporters went on to explain that Blacks are suspended at a 13% rate while whites were suspended at a 4% rate for the same offense.
Blacks are only 2% of the school -while whites are 70%.

At first hearing this you would say Damn Racists --what is going on ????

The NEWS goes on to explain many repeats of the same offense gets the Black students suspended --while the whites seem to get the message after the first warning.

They then go into detail --that it is not the Black childs fault --it is society !!

How do they explain society ?? Seven out of ten Black Children born without having the guidance of a FATHER !!!!

This has been going on for too many generations!! Poverty, Education, drugs,Crime ,illegal guns, Murder ----all traced back to the root cause.

WHEN will SOMEBODY be courageous and take this problem head on ??????

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

Saying it's so doesn't mean it's true.

Capitol Confidential Chuck Schumer says he's not armed (updated)

While a target of the NRA-lobby, Schumer has supported hunters, sponsoring legislation to provide millions in outdoor recreation grants to landowners who allow hunting and fishing on their private property. Field and Stream Magazine designated Schumer one of its 2008 Hero Awards for his efforts.[SUP][49][/SUP] Schumer is also a supporter of providing hunters with tax deductions for donating venison and other game to feeding programs.[SUP][50][/SUP] In response to a question in a debate during his 2010 reelection campaign, Schumer has denied having a hand gun or a permit for one and has produced a letter from NYPD stating that neither he nor his wife Iris Weinshall has a hand-gun license from NYC. In a statement from Brian Fallon, a Schumer aide, he "insisted that except for winning an NRA marksmanship award at age 14, the senator does not own a gun or have a license to carry one".[SUP][51][/SUP]

island1fox

Gabby's Husband purchases a Bushmaster AR 15 plus three thirty round mags --Another case of do as I say -not as I do ????

Sure it was just to show how easy it was to purchase in Arizona !!!

over9five

Staff member
Typical, dont like the results, attack the messenger.
Not really. I think it would be stupid to answer "yes" to a stranger asking you if you had guns in your home. What if it were a burglar casing you? Now he waits till you're not home, and breaks into your house because you've told him a gun is there.

I'm pretty sure most people wouldn't tell a stranger that they have guns in their home hence the poll results are garbage.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Gabby's Husband purchases a Bushmaster AR 15 plus three thirty round mags --Another case of do as I say -not as I do ????

Sure it was just to show how easy it was to purchase in Arizona !!!

Did you bother to see why he bought it and what he's doing with it?

Twisting facts doesn't really speak well for any enlargement you may have had.

texan

Florida bill would require anger management courses for bullet buyers

A Florida legislator wants anyone trying to buy ammunition to complete an anger management
program first, in what critics say is the latest example of local lawmakers reaching for
constitutionally-dubious solutions to the problem of gun violence.

The bill filed Saturday by state Sen. Audrey Gibson, D-Jacksonville, would require a three-day
waiting period for the sale of any firearm and the sale of ammunition to anyone who has not
completed anger management courses.

The proposal would require ammo buyers to take the anger management courses
every 10 years.

Read more: Florida bill would require anger management courses for bullet buyers | Fox News