guns

anonymous4

And one of the most disturbing videos I've seen since this entire "debate" on our unalienable rights began. Check out how this woman feels about her right to self-defense. 1:05

[video=youtube;wPBHYy1sRsU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wPBHYy1sRsU[/video]

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
i56il2.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Popular Standard Shotgun Could Be Banned Under Proposed Bill[/h]DENVER
“The law is specific as of July 1. You can keep it, but only if you maintain continuous possession of it,” Sen. Greg Brophy, R-Wray, says could be banned under a said. “If it breaks, you can’t give to a gunsmith even to fix it.
You can’t hand it to your son to use.
It’s all now outlawed because of this 1224, the bill that Gov. Hickenlooper says he’s going to sign … this is most extreme thing anybody’s ever done related to firearms.”

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Magpul | Unfair Advantage

Good for Magpul, the Colorado company that makes accessories like 30 round magazines and stocks for AR-15s and other weapons. They are threatening to move their manufacturing out of Colorado over proposed new gun laws and also not sell to law enforcement agencies in cities and states that enact repressive laws. Their products are so good, a lot of soldiers buy them to take into combat.

wkmac

Magpul | Unfair Advantage

Good for Magpul, the Colorado company that makes accessories like 30 round magazines and stocks for AR-15s and other weapons. They are threatening to move their manufacturing out of Colorado over proposed new gun laws and also not sell to law enforcement agencies in cities and states that enact repressive laws. Their products are so good, a lot of soldiers buy them to take into combat.

And in like action, all those who support the idea of being free should take extra care in where their own dollars are spent and in whom they do business with. If certain politicos are advancing to restrict freedom and liberty, then determine from whom said politicos get their funding support and then boycott those businesses and even telling them why.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Gun retailer moving from California to Texas[/h]For one gun retailer, the Golden State wasn’t so golden. Shield Tactical, a California retailer and firearms training provider, has decided to ‘get the heck out of Dodge’ — and move to Texas.
“The state of California treats all businesses as necessary evils,” he told Red Alert. “They treat those of us in the gun business as just evil. They make it very clear that they don’t want us there. It’s just that simple.”

Gun retailer moving from California to Texas

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile[/h] Modern Survival Blog reported:
The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

trickpony1

[h=1]Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile[/h] Modern Survival Blog reported:
The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

I wanna hear what bbsam and TOS think these vehicles will be used for...........

moreluck

golden ticket member
Feel good story of the day.

Via Washington Times:
A rally supporting a ban on “assault weapons” in Eugene, Ore., failed to draw the attention of the community Saturday afternoon, with only about 20 people in attendance, including the media.
Mayor Kitty Piercy also attended the rally at the Eugene Wayne Morris Free Speech Plaza, which was hosted by Ceasefire Oregon. [...]

The Examiner reports that there was very little enthusiasm in the crowd, which was “bordering on complacency.” It notes that the poor turnout “mirrors the sentiment of the majority as to pending heightened state and federal gun control.”

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I think they bought them for meter maids to work out of.

It's "Parking Enforcement Officer". Get with the times ,ninefive:funny:. I'm sure body armor with trauma plates will be thrown in by the supplier to sweeten the deal. Some people get a little excited when they get a citation. New Denver boots are coming out wired to a Claymore, I hear.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Mechanics should get one of those for a shop truck to replace those old P400's

I don't do roadcalls if I can help it. Being on the side of I-5 at 2am on a feeder breakdown is bad enough. Would good for the 'hood if it was actually necessary. Caring about breakdowns was one of the things I had to give up for health reasons.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Feel good story of the day.

Via Washington Times:
A rally supporting a ban on “assault weapons” in Eugene, Ore., failed to draw the attention of the community Saturday afternoon, with only about 20 people in attendance, including the media.
Mayor Kitty Piercy also attended the rally at the Eugene Wayne Morris Free Speech Plaza, which was hosted by Ceasefire Oregon. [...]

The Examiner reports that there was very little enthusiasm in the crowd, which was “bordering on complacency.” It notes that the poor turnout “mirrors the sentiment of the majority as to pending heightened state and federal gun control.”

Eugene itself is like a mini-Berkeley. Get outside town (not very far), and it's Redneck Central. Don't ask me how I know.