guns

UPS Lifer

Florida bill would require anger management courses for bullet buyers

A Florida legislator wants anyone trying to buy ammunition to complete an anger management
program first, in what critics say is the latest example of local lawmakers reaching for
constitutionally-dubious solutions to the problem of gun violence.

The bill filed Saturday by state Sen. Audrey Gibson, D-Jacksonville, would require a three-day
waiting period for the sale of any firearm and the sale of ammunition to anyone who has not
completed anger management courses.

The proposal would require ammo buyers to take the anger management courses
every 10 years.

Read more: Florida bill would require anger management courses for bullet buyers | Fox News

I enjoy living in a state that believes in the 2nd Amendment and actually goes out of it's way to make sure local and federal jurisdictions cannot undermine state laws and regulations in regards to the 2nd Amendment. Thank You Arizona!

over9five

Staff member
I enjoy living in a state that believes in the 2nd Amendment and actually goes out of it's way to make sure local and federal jurisdictions cannot undermine state laws and regulations in regards to the 2nd Amendment. Thank You Arizona!

Remember New Hampshire used to be the same way. It has changed pretty drastically since nanny staters (yup, mostly from Mass) started moving there.

UPS Lifer

Remember New Hampshire used to be the same way. It has changed pretty drastically since nanny staters (yup, mostly from Mass) started moving there.

I realize that it could change but I will take what I can get right now. I am very glad that BO chose Napolitano to be in his cabinet. She would probably still be in charge here and running our state into the ground. YIKES! Instead the state treasury is turning around and the austerity program that was put into place (we had to close rest stops and state parks for awhile) is no longer a necessity.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Over the weekend, husband of former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and anti-gun advocate Mark Kelly purchased as AR-15 at Diamondback Police Supply in Tucson, Arizona. The reason? According to Kelly, he was proving a point about the amount of time background checks take to conduct and won’t keep the AR-15. In fact, his plan all along was to give it away to the police.
BUT
If Mr. Kelly did not intend to keep the AR-15, but to give it to another, he is committing a felony by being a “straw purchaser” under current law, and he must have stated on the ATF Form 4473 that he was buying it for himself, so he committed perjury on the BATF form, also a felony.
Moonbattery

over9five

Staff member
Over the weekend, husband of former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and anti-gun advocate Mark Kelly purchased as AR-15 at Diamondback Police Supply in Tucson, Arizona. The reason? According to Kelly, he was proving a point about the amount of time background checks take to conduct and won’t keep the AR-15. In fact, his plan all along was to give it away to the police.
BUT
If Mr. Kelly did not intend to keep the AR-15, but to give it to another, he is committing a felony by being a “straw purchaser” under current law, and he must have stated on the ATF Form 4473 that he was buying it for himself, so he committed perjury on the BATF form, also a felony.
Moonbattery

It's OK, he's an elitist. He won't be punished (or even charged) because he is better than us.

UPS Lifer

I have always used the term "liberal" to mean taking an open minded view of things. NOW, I stutter on the word because of the hypocritical implication of the word. As More points out above, the Liberals want to squash or impose their views and values on everyone. How is that being open-minded?

In this day and age what term best describes having an open mind or taking an open-minded view???

Please help me out on this one...

moreluck

golden ticket member
stop-blaming-guns.jpg

trickpony1

I guess no one sees anything wrong with:

-the home boys having bulletproof vests and;
-the home boys discharging a weapon in the hood.

was this filmed in Chicago?

These are the people Charles Darwin talked about.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I guess no one sees anything wrong with:

-the home boys having bulletproof vests and;
-the home boys discharging a weapon in the hood.

was this filmed in Chicago?

These are the people Charles Darwin talked about.

Also, the phrase credited to P.T. Barnum........"there's a sucker born every minute....."

island1fox

Most normal people are sorry that Gabby was shot.

Infringing on my second Amendment rights by Banning my AR 15 or telling me that my 30 bullet mags are not legal makes no sense.