guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
arcake-550x322.jpg

Ban assault cakes!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=2]Connecticut Lawmakers To Unveil Strict New Gun Laws: Will Require Registering Magazines That Carry More Than 10 Bullets, Expand Assault Weapons Ban…[/h]A new state-issued eligibility certificate would also be needed to purchase any rifle, shotgun or ammunition under the legislation.
To get the certificate, a buyer would need to be fingerprinted, take a firearms training course and undergo a national criminal background check and involuntary commitment or voluntary admission check.

By the way just how are they going to register a magazine ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Having a gun, and being prepared for a possible hit didn't help the TX DA.

Drug Cartel members are thought to be the killers .
They sent a rather clear message that no one was safe & that they are in control .
It has their signature all over this .
It wouldn't matter if he was armed or not .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maryland Democrats Ram Through Sweeping Gun Control over Holiday Weekend

which is so draconian that it punishes law-abiding gun owners whose guns are stolen from their homes. In this way, the legislation not only bars the procurement of new "assault weapons" but also turns ownership of weapons acquired before the ban into a risky proposition.

an amendment that would have punished criminals who steal guns from the homes of their owners. The original bill only punished the firearm owner for having his or her home broken into, but contained no punishment for the actual criminal.
Happy Easter! Maryland Democrats Ram Through Sweeping Gun Control over Holiday Weekend

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Drug Cartel members are thought to be the killers .
They sent a rather clear message that no one was safe & that they are in control .
It has their signature all over this .
It wouldn't matter if he was armed or not .
I thought it was the Aryan Brotherhood, same ones that have killed two others recently?

He was aware he was targeted, armed, and was taking precautions, even answering the door at home. So you are saying that even being ex-military, armed and aware you are targeted, will not make a difference? Why have a gun then? Why should any law abiding person? You are saying that if someone wants to kill you, they will, no matter how well armed you are, or how aware you are of the situation.

You can't consistantly twist the facts to suit your narrative and expect to be taken seriously. At least you are consistent.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And who told you it was the Aryan Brotherhood ??
The MSM .
The same ones who tried to blame the Tea Party for several other incidents, but became silent when the true facts came to light.
I have respect for the old Mafia ways , they left the families live & only targeted the ones they wanted.
While the Latinos kill everyone male, female & children .

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I just wonder, if a gun won't protect you from a bad guy intent on harming you, what do you really need a gun for, other than sport? Who are you protecting yourself from?

brett636

I just wonder, if a gun won't protect you from a bad guy intent on harming you, what do you really need a gun for, other than sport? Who are you protecting yourself from?

I guess if we take your logic to its conclusion why bother locking your doors on your house and car? If a thief wants something of yours bad enough they will get it anyways so why bother to try to protect it at all?