guns

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
My father carried a BAR in Italy during WW2 and he did have some Germans walk into his field of fire........

Heavy rifle at 19 pounds, fired a 20-round magazine in 30.06 caliber. This is a semi-automatic replica made by Ohio Ordinance, $4500 is too steep for me.

Being fully automatic with 30.06 and shoulder fired, anything less than 19 lbs would be uncontrollable. Clyde Barrow carried a sawed off one in his collection. Somewhere in this country there is a warehouse with brand new examples in crates along with Thompsons and M1s.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
What does this have to do.... with the thread topic ?

Is he going to go out.... after the gig.... And rob someone ? With a gun ?

You keep going off on a tangent.

​Start another thread.

Well, BUG, since you asked, the Leader Of The Pack asked when the last time I was enslaved. I did my "Volunteered Slavery' at UPS, hence the video.

Rahsaan will not go out after and rob anyone. He was blind, and is dead. He is a big scary Black guy, though, until you realize , HE'S BLIND!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Well, BUG, since you asked, the Leader Of The Pack asked when the last time I was enslaved. I did my "Volunteered Slavery' at UPS, hence the video.

Rahsaan will not go out after and rob anyone. He was blind, and is dead. He is a big scary Black guy, though, until you realize , HE'S BLIND!

I know who he was.

My question again.... Are you going to stay on topic ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
And to think.... some people see no reason, for high capacity magazines in firearms.

"Police say two women, ages 32 and 24, were reportedly attacked and sexually assaulted by a group of 10 to 12 black male juveniles in Kosciuszko Park at about 6:54 p.m."

Police: 2 Women Gang Raped By Juveniles In Wilmington Park CBS Philly

Hmmm.... another group, of fine, upstanding, young individuals. I wonder if they know.... who Rahsaan was ?

Talk about "involuntary slavery"....

Things like this.... kind of even things out ? Right ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Chief Mark Kessler, Kerry & UN , can SUCK IT

Gilberton, PA, Police Chief Mark Kessler was suspended after posting videos of himself shooting borough-owned automatic weapons and shouting obscenities about liberal attacks on the Second Amendment. And heading into the August 30 Gilberton Borough Council meeting–where he is expected to learn his professional fate–Kessler makes it clear he is willing to lose his job for the Second Amendment. As time draws closer to the council meeting that could end his police career, Kessler says: “The support has been overwhelming, both national and international. I find it truly amazing how many people finally say, ‘You know what? This guy’s right.’”

UPS Lifer

I couldn't grasp the concept.... maybe if the poster was bigger !

I was making a joke because of the size of the image (poster).

America spends more on education than any other country in the World. That image fails purposely to point out that concept and flagrantly misleads the viewer (military & prisons). It is really hard to stomach the duplicity of posts like this. Not only is it disingenuous, but highly insulting. Not rr but the Occupy movement.

Don't get me wrong, this goes both ways.

​US Spending Tops Global List
Study: US Education Spending Tops Global List

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Police department targets local resident after applying for a BB gun permit[/h]
Discharging a BB gun in the city limits of Grand Junction, Colorado (Pop. 50,000) is illegal. In order to try to rid his area of an officially recognized invasive species, the Eurasian Dove which the State of Colorado allows to be hunted with no bag limit. James Shults requested a Discharge Permit to use a 30-year old Daisy BB gun to run the pest from his residence area and from neighbor’s areas with their permission.
After inspection of Shults’ neighborhood by two separate police sergeants the Chief (whom Shults likes personally) refused the permit as the neighborhood of single story houses is densely populated. Shults, a former National and , multi-state rifle champion and holder of many state and national records has no problem with the Chief’s decision, though he says “… it was sort of funny, of course it is densely populated, it’s inside the city.”
However, Shults noted that the Chief also sent copies of his denial letter to the Deputy Chief of Police, Grand Junction’s police Patrol Commanders and the city’s new high-tech 911 Center. Shults checked with his many law enforcement friends and contacts around the country and they confirmed he had indeed been targeted and flagged by the police and 911 center. According to Shults some LEOs (law enforcement officers) humorously chided him saying– “That’s what you get for trying to do the right thing.”
Shults says–”All this action for requesting a legal permit to discharge a Daisy BB gun in the city seems a little twisted. Am I now a terrorist to be watched by the full command of the Grand Junction police to include a flag on my residence by the 911 Center? I must be a very dangerous man armed with my Daisy BB gun; obviously a weapon of mass destruction.”
However, Shults gets serious when he compares this type of local targeting and flagging of citizens by the Federal government’s enforcement organizations to include the IRS, FBI, NSA, etc. and in his city. He has notified the Grand Junction City Council to modify this policy so that law abiding average non-threatening citizens do not appear on it.
Shults Says–”In my case, when a local citizen requests a legally designated permit for a BB gun and finds himself on city police flagged watch lists, it is sad, silly and serious. This practice is something our City Council should immediately investigate and eliminate and order citizen’s names removed from and certify that that has been done. The flagging exceptions would/could be citizen threats against officers, other citizens and property-but not interesting or non-threat contacts between the police and citizens as mine was.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mo. Man Tries to Stick Up Clerk Who Also Happens to Be a Four-Deployment Iraq War Vet — Guess Who It Doesn’t End Well For

Taboola - Viral Player

Alexander said the man walked in smoking a cigarette, which he was promptly told to put out. The thief then reached for his gun and demanded “all the (expletive deleted) money,” News-Leader.com reports.
The veteran reacted quickly, throwing down the thief’s arm. Alexander then drew his own weapon and, according to the report, threatened to “blow his (expletive deleted) head off.”

Pistol at his side, the thief backed away slowly and then bolted from the store. The store clerk remembers being amused by the fact that he “didn’t even bother holstering his weapon.”