guns

over9five

Staff member
And in Washington, D.C., so can EMPTY used or unused cartridge casings....

@Hoaxster , it's back, this time with bulk Winchester

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Winc..._b59187e7&WT.mc_id=al35987&rid=12&WT.tsrc=AFF

Came with 2 ammo boxes. It all fit in one tho.

IMAG0514_zpsdg2abrvc.jpg

FilingBluesFL

I just ordered 1,000 rounds of .223 from Cabela's, also comes with two boxes.

I blasted off about 150 rounds today!

Also got another 880 rounds on the way of surplus 7.62x54R

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
And it is a corporate executives wet dream.

Seriously. How stupid do people have to be to willingly stand in line for hours in the rain or snow on a holiday with thousands of other people... in order to be herded into a store like cattle and trampled underfoot? Why do we as consumers tolerate being treated like this?
I'd rather be kicked straight in the junk than endure that.

FilingBluesFL

you gotta Mosin?? 880 rounds is gonna effin hurt...

My carbine M1893/59 kicks like a mule.

I picked up two more Chinese Type 53's that came in on transfer yesterday. One is another dark wood stock, but the other is like a nice, dark red color. Very rough, but once it's sanded down and properly finished, it's going to look AWESOME.

EXCEPT... It's a gift for my girlfriends father.

FedEx dropped off the crate of ammo today (poor guy, that's the 5th one I've ordered lol)

He's getting his very own Type 53, and 440 rounds of 7.62x54R.

It'll be a good Christmas for him.

oldngray

nowhere special
The Chinese guns are crude and cheaply made but fun to shoot. I have a Chinese AK (Type 56-S) that looks OK but basically rubbish that throws out lead. I like my Chinese SKS much better.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The Chinese guns are crude and cheaply made but fun to shoot. I have a Chinese AK (Type 56-S) that looks OK but basically rubbish that throws out lead. I like my Chinese SKS much better.
I have 2. One threaded barrel with the spike bayonet(82 vintage) and a pin barrel with the blade bayonet(73 vintage). Don't put your finger in the cleaning kit hole.:ashamed:The nicest ones I've seen are the Romanian made ones. My buddy has a Russian one that is pretty well made. Produced in 1954.