guns

Bringdough

again,handguns have but one use unlike cars,shovels and all of the other tripe you lot like to try an compare guns with
I'm glad you brought up cars though,as I certainly wish guns were as well regulated as cars. GOOD point,thanx for bringing that into the thread mate!
View attachment 15457
I didn't say anything about regulation, mate. Who cares, both can kill. If we logically expand on your argument, if it can kill get rid of it. And you don't want guns regulated you want them confiscated, mate. And by the way, go mate with yourself, mate.

Sent using BrownCafe App

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I didn't say anything about regulation, mate. Who cares, both can kill. If we logically expand on your argument, if it can kill get rid of it. And you don't want guns regulated you want them confiscated, mate. And by the way, go mate with yourself, mate.

Sent using BrownCafe App
calm down before you wet yourself old bean
you brought cars into the argument,now you are chuffed because you scored a point for my side. I understand, its ok. The Second Amendment you gun lot love to wave in front of our noses calls for REGULATION, and i'm all in favor of it!
guns and cars.jpg

Bringdough

calm down before you wet yourself old bean
you brought cars into the argument,now you are chuffed because you scored a point for my side. I understand, its ok. The Second Amendment you gun lot love to wave in front of our noses calls for REGULATION, and i'm all in favor of it!
View attachment 15458
You have no idea how calm I was while writing that.

Sent using BrownCafe App

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Besides guns , I also own knives , axes , shovels , hatches , saws , teaspoons , & forks .
Each of these tools could kill you if I wished to use it as a weapon .
So where is the outcry that these tools be banned ?
how many school kids do you think you could kill with a farking Teaspoon?.

Bringdough

You have no idea how calm I was while writing that.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Good God, I know you like regulation, to a lib the more restrictive the better. But you said nothing of your view on confiscation, come on my dear liberal friend on the left.

Sent using BrownCafe App

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Good God, I know you like regulation, to a lib the more restrictive the better. But you said nothing of your view on confiscation, come on my dear liberal friend on the left.

Sent using BrownCafe App
<sigh> do you even KNOW the Second Amendment? here let me present it to you
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Regulation is indeed in the Second Amendment,and I'd hardly call it's author or those who supported his words at the time a '"lib"

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/0...te-says-she-shoots-guns-with-her-eyes-closed/

Ariz Gov Candidate Says She Shoots Guns With Her Eyes Closed In Case She Gets ‘Attacked In The Night’ (VIDEO)

AUTHOR: VERA AUGUST 4, 2014 5:52 PM

Christine Jones, the former counsel for Godaddy.com, has used $2 million of her own money to aid her campaign to become the new governor of Arizona. In an interview with a local FOX10 reporter, Jones revealed that she closes her eyes while she practices shooting guns because “… chances are, if somebody attacks you, it’s going to be in the night.”

The interview was conducted at Jones’ favorite place to go after work – a local gun range. While the cameras rolled, Jones showed the reporter her 9mm hand gun and spoke about how she feels about being able to shoot guns.

”The Second Amendment gave us the first. It gave you your job.” [source]

Jones also gave a demonstration of her shooting skills, showing what she says is her “own way of shooting.”

“I don’t change clothes, I don’t change glasses, um, I often shoot one-handed, I often shoot with my eyes closed.

Because chances are, if somebody attacks you, it’s going to be in the night.” [source]

After taking multiple shots at a target from thirty yards away and only hitting it once in the shoulder, Jones says:

“That’s a problem at thirty yards.” [source]

Bringdough

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Regulation is indeed in the Second Amendment,and I'd hardly call it's author or those who supported his words at the time a '"lib"
Confiscation, con-fi-sca-tion! You know you want it. You rub your little liberal hands together and hope the next mass shooting triggers confiscation.

Sent using BrownCafe App

wayfair

swollen member

that's it , sounds about right, regulated Militia necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
it's a great read

BrownArmy

I like the 'treat guns like cars' argument...

Why shouldn't guns be treated like cars?

That makes a hell of a lot of sense: is it easier to get a drivers' license or a gun license?

People wielding guns kill much less people than people wielding cars, but somehow as a society we've recognized the danger of cars, and we've put appropriate cautions in place.

Guns? Not so much.

The 'confiscation' argument falls flat to my ears...someone please show me where 'confiscation' is even on the table for discussion...

Bringdough

I like the 'treat guns like cars' argument...

Why shouldn't guns be treated like cars?

That makes a hell of a lot of sense: is it easier to get a drivers' license or a gun license?

People wielding guns kill much less people than people wielding cars, but somehow as a society we've recognized the danger of cars, and we've put appropriate cautions in place.

Guns? Not so much.

The 'confiscation' argument falls flat to my ears...someone please show me where 'confiscation' is even on the table for discussion...
Diane Feinstein, if I could have gotten 51 votes in the senate to ban guns I would have. Nancy pelosi, if I had my way, sporting guns would be strictly regulated, all other confiscated.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bringdough

Diane Feinstein, if I could have gotten 51 votes in the senate to ban guns I would have. Nancy pelosi, if I had my way, sporting guns would be strictly regulated, all other confiscated.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Jan Schakowsky, assault weapons ban is just the beginning. Andrew cuomo, confiscation. Is an option. People in positions of power that will try to confiscate all guns.

Sent using BrownCafe App

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Two teams, same game. What a joke.
One team says ban guns, the other team says no regulation at all. As usual people in the middle (most americans) are the losers.

There's no room for common sense in American politics.