guns

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
YOU NOT ONLY MAKE YOUSELF A TARGET BUT MORE "LUNATICS" WITH GUNS INCREASE THE POSSIBILITY OF MASS KILLINGS.....BUT WAIT MORE GUNS MEANS MORE CRIME OR MORE "LUNATICS" MEANS MORE KILLING.
On what planet does more guns equal more killings.

I own some guns, and have never killed anybody.

It's only when bad people own guns that you get the killings.

And you can't stop the bad people from owning guns, they don't obey the laws that stops them from possessing guns.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NC Sheriff Offered Some Good Advice To Citizens Amid Crime Wave

According to WRAL, three “high-profile” incidents have occurred in the county within the past week, including a triple shooting outside of a convenience store, a high-speed chase following a drug bust, and the murder of an 18-year-old man whose body was found in a dumpster.

A North Carolina sheriff told a crowd gathered at an event Monday to express concern over increased crime in their community that when he is not on duty he carries a gun for protection and that they should too.

“I mean it’s sad we have to have that attitude, but I am going to protect myself and my family. I want my deputies at your house just as fast as they can when you got a problem, but you better be able to take care of business until we get there if you have to protect your family.”

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
guns home.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Two men called cops when another man began shooting at them. Fair enough. Oh, but wait. There's a bit more to the story here. It turns out the two men had allegedly broken into the third man's home and began beating him on the head with a baseball bat. He eventually got away, grabbed his gun, and fired two warning shots in the air. This is when the alleged intruders actually called police.

The two men, said to be homeless and, judging by their mug shots, certainly showerless, reportedly barged into the man's home because they believed he had complained about them to authorities.

Reportedly, they brought a baseball bat and several aggressive dogs with them. They allegedly attacked the homeowner, causing damage to his head, face, and back.

The victim managed to grab a shot gun and fire into the air, sending the men fleeing. They then apparently ran into a nearby residence and called police to report that a guy was shooting at them. These are some ballsy, and pretty dumb, alleged criminals, for sure.

I'm not sure what to make of this. Are these guys just extra super duper stupid? Or are they so entitled that they think bashing a guy on the head with a baseball bat is fine but getting shot at in retaliation is not?

The pair were arrested and charged with assault. So far no charges have been filed against the victim, who was brought to the hospital.

I'm still aghast that these dudes who allegedly assaulted this guy were shocked when suddenly they were in danger! It really takes all kinds to make a world -- but we could all do without this kind.

poeeoz6bs4.png

http://www.cafemom.com/articles/in_...a&utm_source=outbrain&utm_content=0&non_us=US

brett636

Myth: Handguns are 43 times more likely to kill a
family member than a criminal
Fact:
Of the 43 deaths reported in this
flawed study, 37 (86%) were suicides. Other
deaths involved criminal activity between the family members (drug deals gone bad).

Fact:
Of the remaining deaths, the deceased family members include felons, drug
dealers, violent spouses committing assault,
and other criminals.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Myth: Handguns are 43 times more likely to kill a
family member than a criminal
Fact:
Of the 43 deaths reported in this
flawed study, 37 (86%) were suicides. Other
deaths involved criminal activity between the family members (drug deals gone bad).

Fact:
Of the remaining deaths, the deceased family members include felons, drug
dealers, violent spouses committing assault,
and other criminals.
Game...Set...Match.

Who would have thought that a bunch go doctors (new England journal of medicine) would put out a study saying guns are bad.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Besides guns , I also own knives , axes , shovels , hatches , saws , teaspoons , & forks .
Each of these tools could kill you if I wished to use it as a weapon .
So where is the outcry that these tools be banned ?

Bringdough

728ups should join with me to ban the wheel. 2.9 million injuries, 40,000 deaths. If one person is killed in a car accident, then it's one too many. I can play your "game", too.

Sent using BrownCafe App

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Then work your ass off to get the 2nd amendment repealed. It does no good for your side to go back and forth with gun owners. I'm not going to change your mind, and you will not change my mind. Kindly speak to our congressman and kindly stfu!
You don't need to repeal an amendment to disregard it completely, just look at the patriot act. Politicians do whatever they want.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Sent using BrownCafe App[/quote]
STFU? mate
Besides guns , I also own knives , axes , shovels , hatches , saws , teaspoons , & forks .
Each of these tools could kill you if I wished to use it as a weapon .
So where is the outcry that these tools be banned ?
handguns have but ONE use mate,and it aint plinking at cans. you gun lot certainly enjoy the Apples and Oranges dont you?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
728ups should join with me to ban the wheel. 2.9 million injuries, 40,000 deaths. If one person is killed in a car accident, then it's one too many. I can play your "game", too.

Sent using BrownCafe App
again,handguns have but one use unlike cars,shovels and all of the other tripe you lot like to try an compare guns with
I'm glad you brought up cars though,as I certainly wish guns were as well regulated as cars. GOOD point,thanx for bringing that into the thread mate!
were-regulated-poster.jpg