guns

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Sober,

Got any skinny on this? I like anyone that throws grenades and disrupts the status quo. We need more of this from all sides of the political isles IMO.

Gun Activists Start 3 Recalls In Oregon, Prepare For More
The Democrats have always been the majority here in Oregon, but prior to the last election there was one Democrat who would always side with Republicans on gun issues which prevented any really bad anti-gun legislation from getting through. We lost that bare majority so now a really bad private-sale background check bill is sailing through both Houses and is going to pass on a party-line vote. Plus our new Governor is much further to the left and more anti-gun than her moderate predecessors, so she will sign the new bill into law. The recall effort is our way of fighting back against this unreasonable legislation.

wkmac

The Democrats have always been the majority here in Oregon, but prior to the last election there was one Democrat who would always side with Republicans on gun issues which prevented any really bad anti-gun legislation from getting through. We lost that bare majority so now a really bad private-sale background check bill is sailing through both Houses and is going to pass on a party-line vote. Plus our new Governor is much further to the left and more anti-gun than her moderate predecessors, so she will sign the new bill into law. The recall effort is our way of fighting back against this unreasonable legislation.

Thanks. Keep it up. I'm hearing others pertaining to other issues are considering such tactics as suing politicians personally. As a disruption tactic, I like that. Likely not to get standing in court but as a harassment technique, I'm good.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What's wrong with this picture (besides crimes against fashion)?

CCuRCtdVEAAoWY4.jpg
This is a large paperweight .
The receiver bolt was left back in CO.
Normally it is displayed in a glass case in the office .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The anti-gun crowd is always calling for background checks . Like that will end all bad people from acquiring a weapon.
How is it that obama's DACA officials failed to check the wanted felony status for an applicant and granted him amnesty ?
His name was listed on a gov't listing site , wanted for murdering four in NC.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Department of Justice is seeking to purchase 95,000 rounds of 9mm hollow-point bullets and has posted online a solicitation that requires bids to be submitted by April 30.
The current solicitation, posted at FBO.gov, is for the Department of Justice’s Bureau of Prisons. In addition to the specified 95,000 rounds of “9 mm Lugar Jacketed Hollow Point 115 Grain” bullets, it also seeks 46,000 rounds of .223 caliber 55 grain full metal jacket bullets and 4,750 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun shells.
Also, no remanufactured or “gray market” materials are acceptable.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Stand by for your own version of what we got election on day.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The Department of Justice is seeking to purchase 95,000 rounds of 9mm hollow-point bullets and has posted online a solicitation that requires bids to be submitted by April 30.
The current solicitation, posted at FBO.gov, is for the Department of Justice’s Bureau of Prisons. In addition to the specified 95,000 rounds of “9 mm Lugar Jacketed Hollow Point 115 Grain” bullets, it also seeks 46,000 rounds of .223 caliber 55 grain full metal jacket bullets and 4,750 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun shells.
Also, no remanufactured or “gray market” materials are acceptable.
Interesting our own Govt is interested in ammunition that does not comply with the Geneva Convention.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Interesting our own Govt is interested in ammunition that does not comply with the Geneva Convention.
Probably because the ammo is for law enforcement and not military use. The only way to get the 9mm round off its knees is to run it hot and use a good hollowpoint.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This military range target which was left outside of a gas station made a woman state ;
"I automatically, I perceive it to be a threat," Jeanette Rosado told KYW-TV."

Rosado said the statue found outside a gas station , looked like a Muslim in a burqa, holding an assault rifle.

"Because of the way...the hair is covered and it's all blue. So you can tell it's a garb," said Rosado.

"All I know - I didn't like the way it made me feel," said Rosado.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Woman learns fate for shooting over baconless burgers

Defense attorney John Beason ,
“This is not about bacon on a burger,” he said, claiming the gun was fired accidentally.
“Stupid? Yes. Mistake? Yes. Accident? Yes. Intentional? No,” Beason told the jury. “She says she pulled the trigger, but she did not pull it on purpose.”
The Michigan woman will be spending the next three to seven years behind bars for shooting a drive-thru window at a McDonald’s restaurant in Grand Rapids after twice failing to get bacon on her burger.
A Kent County Circuit Court jury had convicted the 30-year-old on March 25 of shooting at an occupied building and felony use of a firearm.
On Tuesday, Judge Paul Sullivan said there was plenty of evidence for the conviction, and he also ordered Torres to pay $1,500 for the damage caused by the shooting plus a ban from going to McDonald’s.