guns

Bottom rung

Attachments

• 1434714965698.jpg
    1434714965698.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 112

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Uber, the popular ride-sharing company, has changed its gun policy saying drivers and passengers will no longer be allowed to carry them.

We seek to ensure that everyone using the Uber digital platform—both driver-partners and riders—feels safe and comfortable using the service. During a ride arranged through the Uber platform, Uber and its affiliates therefore prohibit possessing firearms of any kind in a vehicle. Any rider or driver found to have violated this prohibition may lose access to the Uber platform

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/19/uber-quietly-changes-its-gun-policy/

Uber, the popular ride-sharing company, has changed its gun policy saying drivers and passengers will no longer be allowed to carry them.

We seek to ensure that everyone using the Uber digital platform—both driver-partners and riders—feels safe and comfortable using the service. During a ride arranged through the Uber platform, Uber and its affiliates therefore prohibit possessing firearms of any kind in a vehicle. Any rider or driver found to have violated this prohibition may lose access to the Uber platform
Do all you criminals out there read this?

Uber drivers are safe for you to attack.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Do all you criminals out there read this?

Uber drivers are safe for you to attack.
I am actually considering Uber as a second career to supplement my pension when I hit PEER 80 in a couple of years. I own a Prius, I am a professional driver, and if my pension plus Uber earnings can even get close to what I currently make busting my ass in a package car, I might just do it. However....I have absolutely no intention of following Uber's stupid policy regarding guns because I highly doubt a criminal will either.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I have bad news to report to you TOS .
My guns did not kill anyone today .
I left them alone in a room and not one of them fired .

Time will tell what will become of those weapons in your home. Just because you made out of today without murdering your family or self, doesnt mean it isnt in the cards somewhere down the road.

The statistics bear this out.

Charlton Heston once ridiculously said "they can take my guns when you can pry them from my cold dead hands"....

With gun owners, that is outrageously true..!

With over 19,000 suicides by firearms, Charlton Heston was right on the money as the guns had to be pried from the cold dead hands of the gun owner who took their own lives with them.

Almost 20K a year take their own lives with guns, and they too, just like you, owned guns for "safety"...

I can wait.

Everyday, some gun owner ends his/her life with guns, and for you, its only a matter of circumstances that will change your ownership of guns from safety to solution.

Good Luck,

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
disarm.jpg

And Karl Rove is wrong on so many issues.

"The only way to end violence is to disarm all americans"

That will never happen, if tried, would result in civil war.

And if you think we have violence in our country now, you've never been in a civil war before.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

oldngray

nowhere special
View attachment 44405
And Karl Rove is wrong on so many issues.

"The only way to end violence is to disarm all americans"

That will never happen, if tried, would result in civil war.

And if you think we have violence in our country now, you've never been in a civil war before.

It's so funny to see him quoting Rove. Besides Rove being supposedly a conservative he has a history of usually being wrong on his predictions. Most conservatives are correct on issues but TOS jumped on the one who suited his agenda.

wayfair

swollen member
Time will tell what will become of those weapons in your home. Just because you made out of today without murdering your family or self, doesnt mean it isnt in the cards somewhere down the road.

The statistics bear this out.

Charlton Heston once ridiculously said "they can take my guns when you can pry them from my cold dead hands"....

With gun owners, that is outrageously true..!

With over 19,000 suicides by firearms, Charlton Heston was right on the money as the guns had to be pried from the cold dead hands of the gun owner who took their own lives with them.

Almost 20K a year take their own lives with guns, and they too, just like you, owned guns for "safety"...

I can wait.

Everyday, some gun owner ends his/her life with guns, and for you, its only a matter of circumstances that will change your ownership of guns from safety to solution.

Good Luck,

TOS.

suicide statistics AGAIN???