guns

There needs to be a 'None of the above' option.
mitt_gumby_4pres12_sq-300x300.jpg

BrownArmy

Seriously though.

Don't like either candidate?

None of the above.

Feel that any and all candidates compromise your beliefs?

None of the above.

Sick of choosing between two scumbags?

None of the above.

If 'None of the above' tops 30%, start over.

oldngray

nowhere special
Wow! All indoor ranges here forbid reloads on the range.

Here most only allow reloads that the range sells. Another way for them to make money but I can also see the safety aspect. Reloads can be just as good or better than factory made but there is always some idiot who doesn't know what he's doing.

Future

Victory Ride
Seriously though.

Don't like either candidate?

None of the above.

Feel that any and all candidates compromise your beliefs?

None of the above.

Sick of choosing between two scumbags?

None of the above.

If 'None of the above' tops 30%, start over.
Seriously not truly over joyed with either

BrownArmy

Seriously not truly over joyed with either

Most people aren't.

The 'lesser-of-two-evils' argument, which basically boils down to, pick your method of execution, is another system of control.

There are very little substantive differences between the R's and the D's.

Yes, yes, they make noises around the edges, but they're quite similar in execution in terms of the 'playbook'...substantive change is off the table.

'None of the above'.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The supreme court today handed out the biggest tell-tale sign that they SUPPORT gun control measures at the state level. In the HELLER V DC case, the majority ruling opinion by justice scalia indicated that the states could ban guns and weapon types as this was NOT PROTECTED by the second amendment.

Today, the scotus backed that up.

So, coming to a state near you soon... Assault style weapons BANNED for private gun ownership.

Supreme Court rejects challenge to state assault weapon bans

TOS.

p.s. and just to head off the stupid retorts.. when i say "coming", I mean, now that the scotus has allowed the bans on these weapons in new york and connecticut, look for other states to pass similiar laws and those challenges cancelled out. The power of the NRA was weakened today.