guns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What new gun law do the Democrats want that would have prevented the Orlando shooting?

It's an easy question.
Why are you trying to deflect. There is no doubt in my mind I own more guns than you, and I have a permit to carry openly in my state, I am not your enemy on this issue. You are STILL trying to deflect.

WHY did Paul Ryan decide that you and I don't deserve to know what is happening in our government? What are your opinions on his decision? Your repeated deflection tells me you are ashamed to say what you know is true.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I wish Ryan would turn the cameras back on.

And forbid any entrance into the House chambers.

Who is there now, will stay there alone, and on camera.

No going home for a shower, food, bathroom break.

If they leave, they can't come back in.

Let's see them in all their geratol best.

realbrown1

Why are you trying to deflect. There is no doubt in my mind I own more guns than you, and I have a permit to carry openly in my state, I am not your enemy on this issue. You are STILL trying to deflect.

WHY did Paul Ryan decide that you and I don't deserve to know what is happening in our government? What are your opinions on his decision? Your repeated deflection tells me you are ashamed to say what you know is true.
The Democrats don't control the house.

They don't get to say what gets voted on or not.

They have NO LEGAL RIGHT to stage a sit in.

A sit in to try and take away American's right to own firearms.

I remember when sit ins were used to try to get rights for Americans, not take them away.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Democrats don't control the house.

They don't get to say what gets voted on or not.

They have NO LEGAL RIGHT to stage a sit in.

A sit in to try and take away American's right to own firearms.

I remember when sit ins were used to try to get rights for Americans.
OK, but that's a deflection AGAIN.
I'll ask again. What is your opinion on Paul Ryan's decision to cut off C-SPAN's cameras?
Whether they have a right to do that or not is besides the point. This is our government, and this is happening. Do you think Paul Ryan should get to decide whether or not you deserve to see it?

Keenj

Gun owners have given up far too many rights already. It's time to stand firm and say no more.

Most of those pushing for new gun laws know nothing about them, the existing laws and don't care if they do. Their argument has always been based on emotion and their goal has always been total disarmament.

It's cringe worthy seeing the outright ignorance and lies spewed by them and the media.

realbrown1

OK, but that's a deflection AGAIN.
I'll ask again. What is your opinion on Paul Ryan's decision to cut off C-SPAN's cameras?
Whether they have a right to do that or not is besides the point. This is our government, and this is happening. Do you think Paul Ryan should get to decide whether or not you deserve to see it?
I have no problem with it.

Good for him.

It's his right to shut off those cameras.

And he is exercising his right.

About time that Rino showed some guts.

realbrown1

Gun owners have given up far too many rights already. It's time to stand firm and say no more.

Most of those pushing for new gun laws know nothing about them, the existing laws and don't care if they do. Their argument has always been based on emotion and their goal has always been total disarmament.

It's cringe worthy seeing the outright ignorance and lies spewed by them and the media.
And those that are pushing for Americans to be disarmed, all seem to have armed security.

How funny is that?

realbrown1

I don't know, you tell me, what guns have been taken away from you?
Thanks to the NRA, none.

But that doesn't stop the Democrats from trying.

Right now, Democrats in California are trying to make magazines that I've owned for 25 years, illegal to possess.

The Democrats just keep trying, and the Republicans, the NRA and the courts keep stopping them.

So far.