SKS antique rifle used by Dallas killer

The liberal media gets it wrong, again.

It's not an sks

www.thearmsguide.com

saiga-jpg.57696

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wish it was an AR-15.
The MSM would have been falling over themselves to blame the tool instead of the person so that they can continue their warped mindset against guns.

For now on I suggest everyone change the color of your tools from a dangerous black to a more cheerful tone . Say bright pink or safety yellow. That would confuse the msm into believing that our tools are not scary looking and send them off looking for the next big story that they can make up .

oldngray

nowhere special
I wish it was an AR-15.
The MSM would have been falling over themselves to blame the tool instead of the person so that they can continue their warped mindset against guns.

For now on I suggest everyone change the color of your tools from a dangerous black to a more cheerful tone . Say bright pink or safety yellow. That would confuse the msm into believing that our tools are not scary looking and send them off looking for the next big story that they can make up .

Yeah, the AR-15 is the scary boogeyman to anti gunners now. Hard to say when it replaced the AK-47 which the Dallas shooter used a variant of.

bbsam

Staff member

I wish it was an AR-15.

Yeah, the AR-15 is the scary boogeyman to anti gunners now. Hard to say when it replaced the AK-47 which the Dallas shooter used a variant of.

Yes AK-74 which at its heart is the basic AK-47. Main difference is just the caliber.

Who cares?

bbsam

Staff member
So...

Since nobody here wants too talk about the weapon used to murder cops, who wants to discuss getting the millions of gun owners wiyh mental problems help before they start shooting?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So...

Since nobody here wants too talk about the weapon used to murder cops, who wants to discuss getting the millions of gun owners wiyh mental problems help before they start shooting?
I'll talk about it.

Right after the Federal government allows for a national concealed carry permit for law abiding citizens.

You see, I am more worried about not being able to protect myself and my family from criminals, than I am from the mentally ill.

I believe the crime stats will back me up on that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'll talk about it.

Right after the Federal government allows for a national concealed carry permit for law abiding citizens.

You see, I am more worried about not being able to protect myself and my family from criminals, than I am from the mentally ill.

So what's your take on the recent police shooting of a conceal carry permit holder in Minnesota? ;)

Sportello

Let me just state that in Massachusetts in order for one to get a license to just own a firearm , after being cleared by the State Police, the final person to ok the license is your local police chief. They examine your past life quite closely and one must have a very clean record to pass final muster . Each person applying for a permit is interviewed by an officer assigned by the local chief to handle the process.
Massachusetts is a democratically controlled state with too many liberals making the laws. So a balance was created to not completely block access to firearms, because most of the western part of the state is still very rural and even some liberals enjoy hunting.
and yet crazy people can get guns...

Sportello

I'll talk about it.

Are you saying that a person who thinks it's acceptable to use deadly force while committing a crime is mentally competent?

If a person wants to legally conceal carry in all states, there should be a psychiatric exam. Not being a convicted criminal is too low a bar.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who said this armed robbery suspect was a concealed carry permit holder?
He wasn't a suspect until the police officer saw that he was driving while black.
The Minneapolis Star Tribune is confirming the already proposed statement that he was a permit holder.

So what are your thoughts on a valid permit holder being shot by police because he was carrying.... come on mr. 2nd amendment, surely that upsets you.

wayfair

swollen member
Are you saying that a person who thinks it's acceptable to use deadly force while committing a crime is mentally competent?

If a person wants to legally conceal carry in all states, there should be a psychiatric exam. Not being a convicted criminal is too low a bar.

have you ever filled out a 4473???

newfie

who's verifying the psychiatrist?

MAKAVELI

He was a robbery suspect. He matched the description and that was why he was stopped.
How can an officer determine a description based on someone passing by in a car? Can't tell how tall someone is, body type the color of eyes or any other distinguishable trait.