guns

floridays

Hunting is not about taking pleasure of killing. Most times hunting you don't kill anything. Its about enjoying hunting.

You know this guy doesn't care anything about the truth. He's never been hunting but can speak as an expert to the intents of bloodthirsty animal murderers.

It will be fine

@It will be fine.... is a chick.

Right ?
Nope. I'm a dude. Is hunting and killing things manly? Is that why you kill, to prove your worth as a man? Is that why you eat dead animals?

So far in bringing up the point that hunting is a factor in our violent culture I've been called a bigot, dumb and now a girl, which I assume is meant to be insulting. No one has provided any answer as to why you hunt if it's not about the pleasure gained from the experience. Enlighten me, I'm all ears.

rod

Retired 22 years
Right now, our children are learning about guns from violent video games, TV shows, movies and music.
Perhaps those lessons ought to instead be taught (like sex education) at school, by competent instructors and in an age-appropriate manner.
Ignorance never kept anyone safer.

I don't think they are learning about guns. I think they are learning that killing is fun period.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Nope. I'm a dude.

I've been wrong before.

Is hunting and killing things manly?

Women.... hunt and fish.

No one has provided any answer as to why you hunt if it's not about the pleasure gained from the experience.

21032842_1816283091729178_232260711192399627_n.jpg

I don't eat dead animals. My cat does, he's a carnivore and needs to to live a healthy life

It also adds to our violent culture by embracing our inherent predatory nature.

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. Humans are omnivores and always

have been, since the beginning of time. Look at the canine teeth in your mouth.

It will be fine

I've been wrong before.

Women.... hunt and fish.

21032842_1816283091729178_232260711192399627_n.jpg

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth. Humans are omnivores and always

have been, since the beginning of time. Look at the canine teeth in your mouth.
Omnivores, that means we can survive on only plant material. Carnivores need meat to live. That's the difference. At this point if you are choosing to eat meat it is for the pleasure of doing so, not out of biological necessity. If you hunt for your meat it's for the pleasure derived from it. Why is that seemingly impossible for any of you to admit?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
At this point if you are choosing to eat meat it is for the pleasure of doing so, not out of biological necessity.

I'm guessing, you're not a farmer.

And, you don't grow all (or any) of the food.... you consume.

If you hunt for your meat it's for the pleasure derived from it.

The pleasure of knowing humans, are the dominate species on the planet ?

It's the ultimate satiation, "kill it and grill it".

* As an aside *

My experience with people of your caliber;

You are an atheist, never served their country, couldn't do 10 pushups, or a single

pull-up, let alone.... attempt any physical activity at all.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm guessing, you're not a farmer.

And, you don't grow all (or any) of the food.... you consume.

The pleasure of knowing humans, are the dominate species on the planet ?

It's the ultimate satiation, "kill it and grill it".

* As an aside *

My experience with people of your caliber;

You are an atheist, never served their country, couldn't do 10 pushups, or a single

pull-up, let alone.... attempt any physical activity at all.

He eats all organic.

.... mostly dirt.