guns

It will be fine

I'm guessing, you're not a farmer.

And, you don't grow all (or any) of the food.... you consume.

The pleasure of knowing humans, are the dominate species on the planet ?

It's the ultimate satiation, "kill it and grill it".

* As an aside *

My experience with people of your caliber;

You are an atheist, never served their country, couldn't do 10 pushups, or a single

pull-up, let alone.... attempt any physical activity at all.
Ok, you can't keep up with an intellectual discussion so you stoop to personal attacks. I'm quite certain I could run circles around you in the gym, but whatever makes you feel manly. At least you're admitting you kill for pleasure, more than can be said about the rest of the hunters here.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
no wonder criminals have illegal guns ;
EXCLUSIVE: Obama Rarely Prosecuted Criminals Who Sought To Buy Guns Illegally

More than 100,000 convicted felons or other “prohibited persons” tried to buy guns each year during President Barack Obama’s administration by lying on their applications, but the Justice Department only considered prosecuting about 30 to 40 people each year, according to a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation.
A June 2016 Justice Department Inspector General’s report revealed that between 2008 and 2015 the U.S. Attorneys office considered prosecuting “less than 32 people per year” for lying on form 4473, the federal application to buy guns.
The Inspector General’s report stated prosecuting those who lied on their applications was “not the best use of Department resources.”

So all this time the anti-gun crowd has been demanding back ground checks , they were done yet no one cared.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
no wonder criminals have illegal guns ;
EXCLUSIVE: Obama Rarely Prosecuted Criminals Who Sought To Buy Guns Illegally

So all this time the anti-gun crowd has been demanding back ground checks , they were done yet no one cared.
Uh, obviously people cared, because they denied them the gun sale.
Not sure how you come to the conclusion that criminals have guns because of this, it's literally a report about criminals being denied guns lol.

Leave it to garbage fake news like the Daily Caller to misinform the gullible.

floridays

Uh, obviously people cared, because they denied them the gun sale.
Not sure how you come to the conclusion that criminals have guns because of this, it's literally a report about criminals being denied guns lol.

Leave it to garbage fake news like the Daily Caller to misinform the gullible.
No it is a story about the justice department failing to prosecute felons that perjured themselves on form 4473. Which is a felony. It is not fake news, it is simply reporting that Barry Soetoro's justice department condoned felony perjury.
That is the point of the piece to inform the uneducated, you for instance.

Sportello

No it is a story about the justice department failing to prosecute felons that perjured themselves on form 4473. Which is a felony. It is not fake news, it is simply reporting that Barry Soetoro's justice department condoned felony perjury.
That is the point of the piece to inform the uneducated, you for instance.
:tinfoilhatsmile:

floridays

No I read the government report.

Skip to p.32-38.
For whatever reason the department declined to prosecute, there was still a criminal felony. (perjury) Thus the department condoned the act. I read it (32 through 38) they are clear why they decided not to prosecute. It does not erase the fact that a felony perjury was committed. Thus the term "condone, or condonation.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Ok, you can't keep up with an intellectual discussion so you stoop to personal attacks. I'm quite certain I could run circles around you in the gym, but whatever makes you feel manly. At least you're admitting you kill for pleasure, more than can be said about the rest of the hunters here.
Still peddling your bigoted concepts?

floridays

I'm sure many females could and do run circles around you in the gym, Does that make them feel manly?

It will be fine

Probably because your argument is so stupid.
I remember saying many, many times that even smart people can believe stupid things.
What do you find so objectionable? You haven't presented any real counter. I think my argument just makes people uncomfortable. People don't like to recognize the suffering they inflict on animals for their own pleasure. Just another reason to choose not to.