guns

wayfair

swollen member
Dude, do you even Gorka? He's not British, he's a Hungarian Nazi.Why are you sticking up for him? Tribalism?

btw, I can afford his clothes, but have more fashion sense than that.

The tourniquet is for when he shoots himself.

‘What a :censored2:’: Internet hilarious mocks Gorka after it takes him 7 tries to parallel park

Gorkamobile.png

"Seb Gorka's car. This poser never served in the U.S. military. But he has insignias for Army Special Forces and SOCOM in the red circle"
last time I checked, being born in london is being british.... try again

floridays

Sure I would. Then I'd sue him. This is America after all.
After you friend'd with him, you would sue him? Good luck, Sam. I seriously believe if you did friend with him, your family would have to pursue a legal action on the behalf of the deceased (you). Pick a fight, pay the consequences.

bbsam

Staff member
After you friend'd with him, you would sue him? Good luck, Sam. I seriously believe if you did friend with him, your family would have to pursue a legal action on the behalf of the deceased (you). Pick a fight, pay the consequences.
Lol. Don't be stupid. I'm almost 50! Grown men acting a fool like that?! And you're even older suggesting it. No wonder this world is such a mess with your generation still running things into the ground!

And my dad can beat up your dad!

Lol. What a tool.

floridays

Floridays said:
Might be so, but you wouldn't friend with him.
BBsam said:
That was post 13969
Lol. Don't be stupid. I'm almost 50! Grown men acting a fool like that?! And you're even older suggesting it. No wonder this world is such a mess with your generation still running things into the ground!

And my dad can beat up your dad!

Lol. What a tool.

Whose suggestion was it? It was clearly yours, and you stated you would friend with him.
"Sure I would." "Then I'd sue him." Your words,
and your words again,...... Tool.

bbsam

Staff member
Floridays said:
Might be so, but you wouldn't friend with him.
BBsam said:
That was post 13969

Whose suggestion was it? It was clearly yours, and you stated you would friend with him.
"Sure I would." "Then I'd sue him." Your words,
and your words again,...... Tool.
Smh

bbsam

Staff member
I have been, and it is obvious, however I really did think Sam was open to truth. He isn't, but he knows as well as I, when I call his bs. If I look like a fool doing it, so be it. In the end the clown knows he's full of fecal material.
You stated that I wouldn't friend with him.

I wouldn't friend with anyone. Some of us get past stupid teen years. I kinda thought the bit about suing gave that away and the "it is America after all".

But look at you. In your sixties and talking like a 16 year old?!

"Yeah Gorka does dress like a bad 70's bubblegum singer, but you better not mess with him! He'll kick your ass! He's the freaking prom king...and queen!

floridays

You stated that I wouldn't friend with him.

I wouldn't friend with anyone. Some of us get past stupid teen years. I kinda thought the bit about suing gave that away and the "it is America after all".

But look at you. In your sixties and talking like a 16 year old?!

"Yeah Gorka does dress like a bad 70's bubblegum singer, but you better not mess with him! He'll kick your ass! He's the freaking prom king...and queen!
Would have gone no farther if your reply was,
"You're right Floriday's, I'm too old for that kinda :censored2: as you are." "Now don't choke on your creamed corn and STFU."
My response would be "You're correct."
Now my turn, "STFU."