guns

floridays

I'm amazed at how incensed people are over @BrownArmy's posts. Even the site owner had to chip in to tear him down.

I have not seen anything inflammatory in his posts. He's a near vegan, good for him. It sure doesn't hurt. It's better for the planet. He's a grown man.

To see trolls here attack him because he has a pet?

Good lord people, attack him for having a cat instead of a dog, that I can understand, but for what he has posted in this tread? smh
Other animals have to be killed to feed his cat, he's okay with that, people eating animals, not so much. Are you that thick minded and can't see hypocrisy.

floridays

Please show me where I said Government intrusion was a solution.

You can't, because I didn't.
I only busted your balls with what you said. I don't try to put words in your mouth.
Please show me where I said you are intelligent, you can't because I didn't. I see how the game is played.

Sportello

Other animals have to be killed to feed his cat, he's okay with that, people eating animals, not so much. Are you that thick minded and can't see hypocrisy.
Cats are hypocrites? What if they just eat birds and squirrels, or the occasional chipmunk they kill for themselves? Would that redeem cats in your eye?

Swamp cooler busted tonight? You seem on edge.

BrownArmy

LOL
BA obviously doesn't live in NYC.

I lived there as a child, but even in NYC today, how is Government controlling what people eat?

Please don't bring up the soda-tax, because that will just invite another conversation about what the Government does/doesn't do, vis-a-vis taxes: the Government already restricts/promotes lots of other behavior through taxes.

But, tax soda, and people all of a sudden talk about Government overreach?

That's laughable.

floridays

Cats are hypocrites? What if they just eat birds and squirrels, or the occasional chipmunk they kill for themselves? Would that redeem cats in your eye?

That IWBF cat is a hypocrite. I don't give a sht what animal is eaten by what animal. I love cat, no redemption needed for me. Not you IWBF, in case it's over your head.

BrownArmy

Cats are stone-cold killers, the problem is most domestic cats are quite well fed, so the bird/chipmunk/mouse kills aren't for food at all, but purely reflex.

Cats still rule.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
LULZ.

Dogs stink way more than cats.

Cats clean themselves, dogs, not so much.
They try.
upload_2017-11-18_16-52-57.jpeg