guns

bbsam

Staff member
The gun shop owner in the following video illustrates something interesting to me. I had to smile when he pleasantly remarks about giving liberals ammunition against gun ownership because I think a lot of us aren't against gun ownership but against the carelessness of some gun owners. The fact that he took the time to make the video suggests we may be onto something.

wayfair

swollen member
1. Treat all guns as if they are always loaded.
2. Never let the muzzle cover anything that you are not willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target and you have made the decision to shoot.
4. Be sure of your target and what is behind it.

BrownArmy

1. Treat all guns as if they are always loaded.
2. Never let the muzzle cover anything that you are not willing to destroy.
3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target and you have made the decision to shoot.
4. Be sure of your target and what is behind it.

Gold star for you.

Sportello

Crushed velvet vest and pink shirt with French cuffs is the new attire for :censored2: hunting.

seb-gorka-rifle-675x450.jpg

Sportello

stick up for weird people??

just showing that he's british...

You couldn't afford his clothes anyways.... so yea, your Jelly
Dude, do you even Gorka? He's not British, he's a Hungarian Nazi.Why are you sticking up for him? Tribalism?

btw, I can afford his clothes, but have more fashion sense than that.

The tourniquet is for when he shoots himself.

‘What a :censored2:’: Internet hilarious mocks Gorka after it takes him 7 tries to parallel park

Gorkamobile.png

"Seb Gorka's car. This poser never served in the U.S. military. But he has insignias for Army Special Forces and SOCOM in the red circle"