guns

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It's reality bro. So many want to blame teachers for the actions of their kids yet expect them to be Navy Seals to protect them. It's truly friend* hilarious.
Wtf are you talking about ?? Expecting teachers to teach kids is wrong??? Yes , when you send your kid off to school. You should feel they will be protected while there.

MAKAVELI

Wtf are you talking about ?? Expecting teachers to teach kids is wrong??? Yes , when you send your kid off to school. You should feel they will be protected while there.
You want them protected? Keep them home or make sure your local law enforcement are not a bunch of p*. Don't expect your kids teacher to be Rambo. GAFC!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well that's a problem for law enforcement, not teachers.
That’s one of the big problems in our society.
Government cannot be everywhere.
It is not omnipotent and usually does everything it does poorly.
In the good old days, the community was responsible even more than the beat cop.
Furthermore, there has been so many restrictions placed on positions of authority they have lost control.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You want them protected? Keep them home or make sure your local law enforcement are not a bunch of p*. Don't expect your kids teacher to be Rambo. GAFC!
I know many members of my local law enforcement. I do expect the teacher to protect there students. If you don’t think you can do that. It’s time to retire or resign.

MAKAVELI

That’s one of the big problems in our society.
Government cannot be everywhere.
It is not omnipotent and usually does everything it does poorly.
In the good old days, the community was responsible even more than the beat cop.
Furthermore, there has been so many restrictions placed on positions of authority they have lost control.
This isn't the good old days Gramps. Times have changed and we are now a me first society. Ttku.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
With the amount of hatred and discontent coming from the right against teachers and their unions, good luck with that.
You think teachers have the authority to do their job anymore.
They have as little or less authority to execute their job responsibilities than a delivery driver does.
And all their disciplinary authority has been stripped away.