guns

It will be fine

not just any teachers. I bet a teacher that shields his students with his body would love to have a gun to return fire.
A teacher with a gun will be shot by the police when they arrive on scene. It's insane to believe adding more unidentified shooters to a situation will result in fewer deaths. The cop with a gun didn't return fire this time, but we are to believe a teacher would?

newfie

This isn't the good old days Gramps. Times have changed and we are now a me first society. Ttku.

which has nothing to do with the point you responded to. Nor your attempt to mock him buy calling him gramps.

it takes 4 to 5 minutes for police to respond to a shooting . the average shooting last 3 minutes. we have seen with this shooting that there is no guarantee that an armed paid on duty officer will risk their life.

you libs made these schools shooting galleries when you proudly proclaimed them gun free zones.
the armed and trained concept worked great with sky marshals and FFDO's.
are you really saying there are not some teachers who could qualify and do a good job carrying a weapon?

newfie

A teacher with a gun will be shot by the police when they arrive on scene. It's insane to believe adding more unidentified shooters to a situation will result in fewer deaths. The cop with a gun didn't return fire this time, but we are to believe a teacher would?

really ? The training would include the proper means to hand off when law enforcement arrives on the scene.
you libs have to stop providing hysterical rebuttals and think this through.

keep in mind as you engage in this hystronics that police officers are trained to enter active shooting situations and identify the good guys that may already be on the scene and in plainclothes. there are very very few mistakes in this area.

It will be fine

really ? The training would include the proper means to hand off when law enforcement arrives on the scene.
Philando Castille. Had a conceal carry permit, told the officer he had a gun and a permit, the cop shot him. You really think cops are going to calmly asses the situation at a school shooting and not just shoot the guy brandishing a gun around children?

MAKAVELI

Everything with you is always an us and them equation, get the chip off your shoulder. Everything does not revolve around your damn skin color. The sooner you understand that, the sooner you will be able to form an intelligent, rational thought. Until such time you will continue to play your supposed racist trump card. It is the bad acts of a person not their skin color that most people disdain. Racists like you focus on differences in heritage rather than the acts. You try to justify these bad acts by offering that they are merely a response to previous injustices inflicted by Anglos. Just my personal observation. I guess you'll wake up a black man tomorrow, carrying the weight of past discrimination's and injustices inflicted before you were born. I'll just wake up a man.

Tom or step and fetch
Case in point.

Report: Jonathan Martin in custody following alleged threat against former school

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
28336314_839405212922146_135915215604225683_o.jpg

Sportello

keep in mind as you engage in this hystronics that police officers are trained to enter active shooting situations and identify the good guys that may already be on the scene and in plainclothes. there are very very few mistakes in this area.
They (law enforcement) made all those mistakes at Parkland.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hell yeah.
That’s why they train so much!
Can’t think about it ... just let your training take over.
I am a little biased. I have many close friends in law enforcement. Let me tell you , what they deal with on a daily basis is uncomprehendable. Not every cop is good. But let me tell you, most are out there risking there lives on a daily basis for the good of this country.